“More than expected!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newport
Williamstown Junction Guesthouse & Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Newport B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We came to Melb to visit family in Newport, we couldn't find a motel anywhere we'd booked one in Footscray online it was sooo scary we happily lost the money we paid to get the hell out of there!! Williamstown information center helped us to find this accommodation.
We had THE best experience!! Colleen the owner of this place was so helpful and went out of her way to make us feel welcome and safe.
I would highly recommend this place either for a family or couples, this place covers a variety of types of accommodation, it's a home away from home. (But cleaner!!)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jagjude
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Williamstown Junction Guesthouse & Lodge

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I stayed in the lodge with shared facilities. Everything was clean and neat. The owner was very hospitable and friendly. She even picked me up from the train station! Basic breakfast supplies were are a really nice touch. It's also very handy to have access to laundry facilities.
I would not hesitate to recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Georgina H
Reviewed 18 September 2012

This place was great. Comfortable clean rooms and shared amenities which are spotless. Worth every cent. The rooms are basic but at this price who needs room service! You can choose to cook your own meals or dine out and there's plenty of places to choose from especially in downtown Williamstown which is only a short cab ride away. I will certainly frequent this accommodation on future trips to Melbourne and I would like to say to the owner thanks for making me feel welcome and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Christopher K
Reviewed 15 September 2012

A very pleasant and clean place to stay, good value and easy access to transport and places to eat. Not far from from the beach and sporting amenities. The owner was great in helping me with any inquiries I had and is a real pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this place it is a hidden gem.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank silverdale8yc
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Located not far from everywhere, this charming cottage style lodge is a lovely place to stay. The room is self contained and had everything one needs to for their stay.
The Owner is a lovely lady who was very helpful and accommodating. She made me feel very welcome as if i were coming home to my own home. The rooms are spacious and the bed warm and comfortable, with its own ensuite style bathroom.
The price is very reasonable, and has off street parking for no extra charge, unlike a lot of other places.
I would recommend The Williamstown Junction Guesthouse and Lodge to anyone whether they are staying for 1 night or for a week or two.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Laurinda_Renee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newport
3.1 km away
2.8 km away
Punthill Williamstown
Punthill Williamstown
#3 of 7 in Williamstown

Been to Williamstown Junction Guesthouse & Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK