Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 98
Hotels.comUS$ 98
Expedia.comUS$ 98
Agoda.comUS$ 99
eDreamsUS$ 98
CheapTicketsUS$ 98
All reviews comfy bed close to shops across the road short drive highway kfc bedroom motel fi pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Absolutely great place to stay. Great location. Quiet. Amazing breakfast. Rooms clean and large bed. Facilities were good. High speed wifi. Had a great night sleep. Definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2019

From the outside it looks like any other, you get the feeling at reception that it is going to be different. The friendly greeting is real, not rehearsed, not plastic. But then you enter your room and wow, fantastic decor, tastefully furnished, everything spotless. A minibar well stocked at sensible prices. Add to this, you are only a kilometre from Nowra on the main highway with MacDonalds and KFC straight across the road. My work takes me up and down Australia like a yo-yo and I must have stayed in a great many motels in the last 40 years. I have no hesitation in recommending this as the best yet.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2019

We stayed for an overnight trip and booked last minute. There weren't many hotels available for a Saturday night in the school holidays but were able to snap this one at $160 per night.

From the outside it looks a bit like any other motel - neat but nothing out of the ordinary. Once inside though we were delighted with the finishing touches the owners have obviously made to make the room really nice. Feature walls, and colourful décor, nice shower with big shower head, lovely finishing touches to the comfy bed and even a mini bar, coffee machine and a robe in the cupboard.

All in all it was a very relaxing and nice stay. Would recommend on your next trip.

Room tip: It's on a busy road so you need to keep the windows shut and cope with the aircon for the evening.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

I was truly amazed when I walked into my room. It was more than a 'Motor Inn' It was more like a hotel. The room decor. The cleanliness. The space. The friendliness and accommodating staff.
It ticked all the boxes for me.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2019

We stayed here for two nights on our trip to Jervis Bay. This motel sits next to the freeway but it's really quiet during the night. Rooms are clean. The bed is comfy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Date of stay: April 2018