“Jack and Tens Resort was perfect!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
xoswtxhea...
“Jack and Tens Resort was perfect!”
Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Checking in with Big Bear Cool Cabins was easy and took less than 10 minutes, the house was clean and ready for our arrival. We stayed for the weekend. Friday-Sunday. My friends & family absolutely loved the house. It had all of the amenities you could ask for. It had a fenced in backyard which was wonderful. Our kids had the best time running around the yard. The neighborhood was very quiet and it was relaxing. The house was immaculate and the linens were nice. It had a washer and dryer which was an extra bonus. The hot tub was nice and clean. The kids loved it. The kitchen was equipped with everything, such as pots/pans, toaster, microwave, plenty of dishes, cups, spoons, forks, everything you could think of. Loved how they had a living room + a family room. Pool table, foosball, Flat screen t:vs. House is very nice, up to date and comfortable! The only thing we didn't like was how it only have 1 bathtub through out the whole house which sucked for us with the wlittle ones, but other than that, it was perfect. We had a wonderful weekend in Big Bear! We would most definitely return again!! :)

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Los Angeles

Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Sherman Oaks
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
ca
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing