Lowest prices for your stay
$177
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$177
Travelocity$177
getaroom.com$184
All reviews off the beaten path indoor pool beds were comfortable new york staff was friendly yogurt pancakes business center after a long day pancake maker booked this hotel biscuits fairgrounds highway mall shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2022

spent the weekend here for blues festival at fairgrounds..super easy drive maybe 4 mins. staff was friendly ..room clean..everything worked as should. breakfast was better then most. only knock would be nothing really in area...not marked well. would stay again though for sure

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

Don’t let the way to get there from the highway scare you. It’s a little tricky but worth it.

Nice clean quiet hotel. Big rooms. A really nice place to stay and unwind after a long day of driving.

Looking forward to the breakfast in the morning. Nice setup with many options.

Room tip: GPS was helpful in finding it even though it is close to the highway.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2022

We booked this as a stop over on our drive to New Jersey. Although the hotel was a bit difficult to find (for me) I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean and well maintained, the rooms were well sized. We had two queens and sofa bed.

The sofa bed being sort of broken at the end is the only reason I gave it one less star. My 6 year old was on it and although she was fine, it was so floppy as the support below has clearly been damaged. Either way she slept fine, because she was small. I wouldnt say it was safe/comfortable for an adult.

We checked in around 11pm and the front desk was quick and efficient. The beds were comfortable, and had a good shower , shampoo, body wash and conditioner were provided. Along with makeup wipes, and lotion. Nothing to complain about as we were there for one night.

The hot breakfast was AMAZING. I didnt expect for the price of $168 CDN I would get that sort of breakfast. Scrambled eggs, pancakes, pre-made sausage sandwiches(super hot), fresh bacon kept coming in, bananas, oranges. Fresh Juice machine. Cereal, milk, coffee, tea greek yogurt. Honestly it was amazing!

Thankful we booked this hotel!

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 27 March 2022 via mobile

I rarely write a review but I read reviews before I book and saw nothing about the noise and horrible time we had here mentioned on this site. We stayed in room 212 and 214. It’s on the second floor above the lobby and eating area. Constant loud conversations from what we thought were guests until around 11pm my husband went downstairs to ask them if they could quite down only to see it was the hotel staff. They moved to a room but then again about hour later two staff members arguing loud! Again we asked them to take the conversations else where. But a few more times throughout the night woken by loud male voice that had to be staff at 2:30 and 4:30. We got no sleep. Choose another hotel or ask to be on top floor away from noisy lobby. Others who were going to event with us stayed in second floor rooms and heard the loud noise as well. Some called and complained too. I would never stay here again and my husband is at the fair for its duration with staff needing rooms, definitely don’t use this holiday inn if you need to be rested the next day.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Overall a good stay. There were multiple communication issues with the front desk.
All issues were resolved, but provided a less than exceptional 4 night stay.

I had 2 separate reservations because IHG was unable to update 1 extra night with my discounted rate. I was told it was included in reservation details that I was keeping the same room for 4 nights. Upon check-in I was given key for 1 night, not 4 nights. I had to return to front desk to update key a few times. Since front desk thought I was 1 night stay, didn't advise we need to call each day we wanted fresh towels ot want room refreshed. This review was during COVID. There was no signage at front desk or room indicating this. We found out by not having room refreshed.

Lastly, we asked for complimentary late checkout, 1p vs 12p the night before at front desk. Housekeeping visited our room 2x before we left.

Breakfast had signature cinnamon roll, pancakes and 1 additional hot item (breakfast sandwich or biscuit). Additionally, pastries and yogurt.

The indoor pool was opened for use. So was the gym and business center.

Property is undergoing renovation.

This hotel had an on-demand shuttle to NYS Fair, which was helpful for our trip.

Helpful staff to give kudos are for Monica, Megan and 2 shuttle drivers (sorry I didn't remember names).

All issues were resolved.

Room tip: Consider hotel if going to Fair. Staff friendly, but have patience for issues
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank treishag2016