“Very nice meal and atmosphere”
Review of Landhaus Feckl

Landhaus Feckl
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Ehningen
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Good food and beautifully presented. Pigs cheek followed by Loup de Mer and lovely Apricot Mille-feuille then a plate of chocolates!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

This Michelin Star restaurant is located inside the hotel. I ate there twice, once for breakfast, and once for dinner. Service is brilliant, very friendly staff (everyone speaks English). They even brought me an English menu for dinner.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

The four of us had each a menu. 3 courses are enough. The quality was excellent. The pheasant I had was the juiciest I ever had. Mr. Feckl explained he sources them from a hunter whom he knows personally.
The dessert was a little too sweet for my taste, and I don't really understand why the waitresses wear Dirndls. Apart from that a perfect Dinner.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

I have dined at Landhaus Feckl on numerous occasions, usually for special events - birthdays, anniversaries, etc. The food has always been of high quality and the service outstanding. Feckl also offers small-group cooking courses frequently throughout the year, each time with a particular theme - Mediterranean Cuisine, Asian Cuisine, and so on. I have presented my husband and son these cooking courses in the past, and they greatly enjoyed the experience, both in the cooking skills they learned and in the bonding of cooking together. (I always joined in afterward to savor the meal!)

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I was able to get a reservation quickly. I really enjoyed the salad and the gazpacho soup! My only recommendation would be to offer a wine pairing with the food.