All reviews shopping centre bus station southern cross club bedroom apartment clean modern apartment complete kitchen pod coffee maker extra bedding large fridge place to stay apartment was great false alarm washing machine and dryer lounge room king size bed shops restaurants stayed here for nights
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 weeks for business & can’t say enough about the service provided by staff - friendly, extremely helpful & always go the extra step. The location is also pretty good,next door to large shopping centre & bus station.

The place is getting a little tired, ie needing a coat of paint & overall freshen up but would still thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We have been staying here on and off for a few years. Place is getting run down. Broken electric jug ( you can buy a new one for $15. There is never any coat hangers so I have to run over the road to the shops and buy some. Supposed to be fully equiped kitchen but lack of cutlery is a problem. The cleaning staff are very friendly and happy but they never seem to notice broken light fittings, broken toilets or anything else that may need attention. The price is quite high now so we will be looking at other options.

Room Tip: Keep well away from the bus depot or you will not sleep a wink.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 51vonda
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here twice for the convenience and have had 2 different style of room, corner and standard.

The rooms are small (see image). The amenities are very limited. Only having 2 settings of crockery, cutlery and glassware means that you cannot ask friends or family back for a drink or discussions.

Our room overlooked the bus depot and the neon signs fron the hyperdome lit up the room all night. The visually impaired sounds of the pedestrian crossing on the corner could be heard over the TV or normal discussions. This monotomous ticking sound was present all day and night. It could be heard in the tiny bedroom.

The bed was uncomfortable as it was split down the middle. The join was high and hard ridge and the mattresses sloped outwards from this ridge. I did not sleep during the entire stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alan V
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Stayed here for a brief work stint in Canberra.

The beds are pretty new and really really comfy, I cannot speak highly enough of them! Another plus is each room having an oven, microwave etc. But the best part was a pod coffee machine with 3 complimentary coffee pods! Much nicer than the instant coffee usually found in a hotel room! Liked having a balcony and you are close to the shopping centre if you need to purchase supplies.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I stayed here for two nights as a single traveler. I was surprised with the unit size and the full facilities that I found the unit with the rate I paid. As a hotelier, I can tell you this is the best deal I had so far. They provided everything you need. From the oven to the fridge, the washing machine, the coffee machine and many many more. It was super clean and fresh. The staff was so friendly, and thanks to the lady who checked me in, she was super polite and welcoming. The location was so good where everything is around you. I really enjoyed my stay there and for sure it will be the only place I'll stay if I visit Canberra again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo