“Ideal Vacation”

Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Boscobel
Reviewed 28 May 2010

This is my second time going to a sandals/ beaches resorts and the 1st time I went was when my HUSBAND when he was just my boyfriendm in 2007. We went back now with on son of two years old to the beaches resorts with seasame street and I must say I loved it better than the first time we went, just cause the hold resort treated our sonlike he was part of the family, and as a mother I ahve to say we always appreciate when people go out of there way to treat your child like a part of their own family! one word ot two words to describe this resort, ummmm: MUST GO!!!! YOU'LL REGRET NOT GOING WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!! AM PLANNING MY WEDDING, THATS HOW MUCH I LOVED IT. I WANT A BIG WEDDING NOW AND I WANT IT TO BE IN THIS SPECIFIC RESORT! SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!! FROM MONICA CALDERON

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club

Reviewed 25 May 2010

Beaches Boscobel was agreat value. My 5 year old made many new friends and memories. Don't miss the excursions (Dolphin Cove and Dunn's River Falls a must). I was a little wary of the Sesame Street theme, but was surprised by how "adult friendly" the resort was as well. Can't beat the unlimited Red Stripe beer and Hummingbird cocktails! Beaches all inclusives are the only way to stay in Jamaica!

Reviewed 24 May 2010

Hi my name is sarah, i am 14 years old and i stayed at Beaches boscobel for 15 nights with my family of 4. The room we stayed in was spacious,even though i slept in a pull out bed and stored ALL my clothes on 4 coathangers in my wardrobe. However the food was at a high standard. The service and attention you get is really good, you feel cared for. The unlimited access to drinks was nice as the heat got to me at times. The evening entertainment was amazing! the performances were amazing too!. As i am a teenager i went to the entertainment office to signup for the boat ride which i found exciting. As i had only gone to the Xbox garage the day i was leaving, i had met some of the staff that worked at the entertainment office (Shadene,Nicholas,Rodger,Ainsley) who i miss very much. The overall stay was of a high standard i wish i hadnt made the mistake of joining in too late.

Thanks Sarah.

Reviewed 23 May 2010

after reading the reviews on this resort tried to find an alternative with kids in mind
but could not find anything in ocho rios,so we booked two weeks from 3rd may 2010
anyway have never done a review before and can not be bothered but i have to for this place.
heres the history stayed at the ritz,the savoy,castle club at disney,san juan at porta ventura
and i have got to say we had the best time at beaches.
the place is great,the staff very friendly without any expectation of tips.
rooms are very clean and cosy,food is good,entertainment is non stop,the all inclusive is vast and of high quality,the beach is small and seaweed does get washed up but they have a team of beach workers constantly fighting to keep it nice for guests.
over all if you dont like this place then no one will ever satify your requirements.

Reviewed 22 May 2010

We just returned from Beaches Boscobel and I must say, that i was a little scared of what I would find. All of you out there thinking of Beaches Boscobel for a weddingor holiday,especially if you have kids. DO IT!!!! Yes the bus ride from the Montego Bay airport is 2 hours, but it is a free tour in itself. We traveled with 15 people for my daughter's wedding, and no regrets. When we first arrived in the lobby, I thought it looked a little old and not that plush, but after your first meal experience with the food and the staff, you will LOVE IT!! There is no skimping on the booze in the drinks here. Never passed a staff member without getting a hello.The food is fantastic. Our on sight wedding planner Jhana was brilliant and very helpful. She treated us like we were the only wedding. The wedding was well organized and absolutely beautiful. If you care about marble floors and plush surroundings this is not for you, but if good food and service matters it is perfect. Don't get me wrong the rooms were very clean and well stocked every day with fridge stuff, coffee, towels etc.and they were nice,just not real luxury. As far as service and showing a good time they are on top of their game. We are very happy with how the wedding went and our stay at Beaches Boscobel, and would go again. Satisfied Guest the Moss Family Ontario Canada

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boscobel
88.6 km away
91.0 km away
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
#3 of 6 in Rose Hall

Been to Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK