Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

We had tasted a few dishes. Personnel professional but very cold. The waitress not the kind I like in a good restaurant.
To the food point now.
We ordered a pizza margharita. In the menu there was only tomato sauce cheese and basil and they added olives which totally changed the taste.
In the stake initially I ordered a rib eye only to find out that there was not one available after ten minutes.. I took a peoper stake which was ok and properly cooked.
Regarding the kebab there was a misunderstanding there as well and they brought meat kebab while we requested minced meat kebab. The waitress was not willing to change it but finally she did.
Overall food was ok I would put four but I would expect better service and better taste in this category of hotel.
A big bravo for the clean toilets

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank mixakick
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Only come here for lunch, drinks or dinner. Staff are incredibly friendly, welcoming and they always give great service. The hotel and bar are for me an oasis in Navoi, very peaceful, tranquil, quiet. Even for a beer, I go out of my way to come here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

There is no better place to stay in Navoi. Comfortable, quiet, excelent breakfast, personalized attention. The manager and staff cares for your comfort. Close to main roads and city center. The hotel is very well maintained. It has an excelent gym fully equiped with profesional grade. Excelent Balinese and reflexology service by a Balinenese therapist.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

For my visit to the west district of Uzbekistan we fly to Navoiy. Stay for one night at the Grand M Hotel.
Reception and the service, room space, double bed , bathroom and al la cart breakfast Where perfect.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Small but nice, clean and well decorated.
But relatively small bed. No elevator.
Fairly good restaurant even only one.
Free sending service to airport.
Nice hotel in Navoi. Strongly recommendable.

Date of stay: August 2016