Hotel Lavaux(Cully)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 150
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

US$ 192
US$ 185
Hotel Prealpina(Chexbres)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 397
US$ 374
  • Pool
Hotel De L'ours(Lausanne)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 117
US$ 99
US$ 228
US$ 180
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

US$ 204
US$ 145
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2014

Well I have never stayed at the hotel for the simple reason that I live on the same village ,but I use to there only for small breakfast and it is very pleasant,during the winter it is very cozy and warm inside,for the summer the big terrace with view to the lake ,just wonderful

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2014

When my friend and I arrived at this hotel we were blown away by the location right on the shore of the lake! The lady who gave us our keys (she may well have been the owner) was brilliant. She spoke several languages (I was very impressed) and was very helpful. I was lucky enough to get a room with views over the lake. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast (I didn't have an evening meal) was a little limited in its choice but was more than adequate. My overall experience of this hotel is that the service is good, the price is good but I would have paid more to stay in the hotel if the owner(s) would splash out some money to update the rooms and en-suites!

Room Tip: Try to get one overlooking the lake!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was a nostalgic trip back to a village where I lived for several years. The rooms are pleasant if not luxurious, the restaurant provides excellent food and plenty of those delicious slightly petillant white wines to choose from, and the location on the Place d'armes is unbeatable, with the view of the lake and the mountains, the steep vineyard-clad hillside and the huge, ancient plane tree planted in 1798. And the rooms have a view over all this, too.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank risal
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I stayed in Cully a couple of years back at a hotel 100 metres up the hill, Auberge du Raisin, whilst there the restaurant was shut and they recommended "The Major", and yes the food was good.

So on this trip as the Raisin was expensive and The Major was not so, I booked it. I can see why the difference in price!

Raisin is elegant and with superlative rooms, Major is OK, clean, but with Spartan rooms, no TV, no mini bar, no tea/coffee, not nothing except a toilet and very low pressure shower.

Food still good, but expensive, breakfast dreadful, except those who are on bread and jam only.

View across lake exceptional, will not use again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Clive E
Reviewed 14 October 2010

We loved our one night here. Bernadette Messmer, the owner (with her husband) runs a traditional hotel which still had all the things you need (broadband, peace and quiet, good food, clean rooms, etc.). Location is a good as it can get. Service was very 'French' the nice end of abrupt you could say. All the locals came in to gossip over their morning coffee. Once of them was the policeman - watch out: you can park outside the hotel in the evening but hten you need to get sorted with a blue card thing first thing in the morning! We had a wonderful meal in the the glass dining room, simple fresh produce cooked finely without unnecessary fuss. We can't wait to go there again, but like all of Switzerland it was more expensive than Italy (where we were going) and Germany (where we had come from).

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple