All reviews thermal pools main building good deal inside pool bread sauna mountains skiing cheese position
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quite small but nice. The room was worth than we expected but it was ok anyway. We had a balcony with a Mountain View. The bathroom is crazy small. Like literally no space for anything.
They have a small breakfast buffet but there are something for everybody to eat.
The spa is nice, they have three swimming pools, two outdoor (one warm and one cold), one inside (very warm). There are also two saunas. Many sun beds outside and inside to have a rest. We’ve been in the spa in the city center and I would say the spa in the hotel is even better cause there aren’t so many people around and facilities are pretty much the same.
They can give you a discount for the tickets to the Gemmi lift and I recommend to use it and buy your ticket in advance to avoid staying in the line.
So it is a nice place to stay and I recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Adélaïde R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Le Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Nadia Trofimchuk,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience at the Hotel Le Bristol of Leukerbad.

At Le Bristol, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We are proud to share your comment to our team.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Sincerely
Your Le Bristol Team.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Le Bristol Leukerbad for ten nights, making use of their special five-night offer twice. The reception staff were welcoming and efficient. I made a mistake in my second booking, reserving a room without a balcony, but they changed it for me at no extra charge.
The room was clean, fully equipped and commanding a good view. The hotel is conveniently located near the Torrent cableway, although it was closed throughout my stay. Note that the full-fledged summer season starts here in mid-July, but there're plenty of things to do even during the relatively low season, including guided tours, hiking, bike-riding and other sports, not to mention the famous thermal springs of Leukerbad. The weather in late June was pretty good, too.
The two things I liked most about Le Bristol were its restaurant and spa. The food and wines are delicious and the menu is different every night. The breakfast buffet includes fresh orange juice, Prosecco and a good selection of cheeses, among other things. The staff are simply marvellous, speaking many languages, professional and very friendly.
The spa area includes two warm thermal pools (one indoors, one outdoors) with Jacuzzis, a hammam, a sauna and a cold pool outdoors (highly recommend it after the sauna as very refreshing). They do massages, but you have to book them well in advance. There weren't too many guests at the hotel, and still the massages always seemed to be fully booked.
All in all, Leukerbad seems to be a fantastic place to spend vacations, both in winter or in summer, and Le Bristol offers a good way to do so!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Анна Д
Adélaïde R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Le Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear client,

Your Le Bristol Team.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Hi I just stayed here 2/3 June 2018. Booked last year Nov 2017 as it had pools. On arrival pools were closed no warning etc had to pay local pools to use theirs and no facilities for kids dead hotel!
The receptionist was a 17 year old child so she couldn't appreciate what I was saying
Why couldn't the hotel tell me in 7 months the pools were out?
That's the whole point I brought them down
The car park was chargeable
The decor was outdated
The paid breakfast was bread and cheese
The whole experience despite paying £200 was deadfull seriously I asked for a refund but as desperate as the hotel was at that time with 8- 10 guest max I could see why!
Total rubbish don't put your kids through what I went through
There are much better hotels nearby for that price

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear naz4travel,

Sincerely.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week during our skiing vacation. Due to the avalanche risk we had to check in with one day delay but they were very kind and extended our reservation. Although the hotel is older it is well preserved. Our room was spacious with very big bathroom. Breakfast offered good variety, however at around 9:15 some options were not refilled.

The pool area is the best that the hotel has. It was a great treat after skiing for all day. During the week it was quite empty but got more busy during the weekend. Make sure you try it both in the evening and during the day (if possible sunny days).

The location is perfect, very close to the cabin. However, a bit more distant to restaurants in the centre, but still in a walking distance.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zuzanap655
Adélaïde R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Le Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Zuzana P,

Sincerely.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I decided to take some time for myself and booked a stay at Le Bristol. Needless to say, it was more than I could have expected. At the end of my stay I felt like family.

Although the wellness experience was great, I would like to dedicate this post to the restaurant. I would never have anticipated such a gourmet meal in the middle of the mountains. I'm from New York where good restaurants are a dime a dozen so believe me when I say wow. The service was wonderful - never for a moment did I feel like I was dining alone. The staff was super accomodating and welcoming. But let's talk about the Lobster pasta (l'aragosta) under the falling snow....divine. I didn't know what to choose from the menu, it was one of those indecisive days. My server, Salvador, told me not to worry as he walked back to the kitchen to talk to Chefs Alessandro and Alberto. Much to my surprise arrived the most wonderful pasta with an exquisitely fresh lobster..I wanted to leave a bit so as not to seem gluttonous but couldn't. It was wonderful. Thank you all!

A big thanks also to Fabio and Antonio for making me feel at home.

I will certainly return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dinasalvatore
Adélaïde R, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear dinasalvatore,