Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa(Villars-sur-Ollon)
US$ 359
US$ 318
  • Pool
Eurotel Victoria(Villars-sur-Ollon)
US$ 235
US$ 229
Hotel Ecureuil(Villars-sur-Ollon)
US$ 191
Chalet la Griotte(Villars-sur-Ollon)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 111
Les Mazots du Clos(Villars-sur-Ollon)
US$ 243
US$ 237
Residence Panorama Villars(Villars-sur-Ollon)
TripAdvisor
Chalet La Renarde(Villars-sur-Ollon)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
B&B Les Choucas(Villars-sur-Ollon)
All reviewsopposite the train stationsmall hotelthe location is perfectunpretentious hotelby chancerenovated roomwell run hotelski slopesnice experiencereception staffbed was comfortablespectacular viewsgeneva airportbreakfast buffetlong weekendeasy accessyogurt
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I have just been for the weekend and had the most enjoyable stay at this hotel. The bedroom was immaculate and wonderful.
The location is perfect. Opposite the little train station and centre of the village. Loved every minute and the staff are absolutely lovely.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Friendly and attentive service, clean rooms, great location, stunning views. We've been coming to this hotel every year for the past 10 years. This is truly a home away from home. A Perfect family vacation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We had a short ski break and the hotel was in an excellent location close to the station giving easy access to the ski train or the bus to the gondola. Our room was cosy and very comfortable, the restaurant offered a great breakfast and a good choice of evening meals in a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. All the staff were friendly and helpful - particularly the Reception Staff who were happy to help with all our enquiries. We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would happily stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidwhite800
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect location just opposite the bus and train station ... literally 10m away...which will bring you to any slope or nearby town. Wonderful restaurant with excellent food. The Croute mushroom is a must try. The room was warm and comfortable and scrupulously clean. Service was accommodating, warm and genuinely caring. Without asking for one, I was provided with extra blankets as they were afraid that I might find it too cold (I had arrived on the coldest day in the history of Villars). And they kindly allowed me to extend my room for a few hours so that I could ski till the afternoon and still have time to shower. I really couldn’t have asked for a better stay ! Thank you Caroline and team ! It was very memorable...I had a wonderful stay !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We came back in January and then again in February, this time as a family of three (last time, it was my daughter and I) and were very well received again. The rooms were perfectly clean each time, well thought bathrooms made getting the family showered après-ski faster, and we like the style in which the renovations were done. We put the additional single bed for our daughter flush with our double bed, and there was still space enough to get around.

We are also happy to eat at the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner, the menu isn't huge but everything we've had there is good. And they are very welcoming towards children and also fast to serve their orders, which is a big plus for us.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family