Great place to stay on a reasonable budget, staff were helpful, atmosphere was relaxed and its right by the lift. You can basically ski to the door as well, even in the late season it was great. Can't complain
- Free Wifi
The Swiss tourist board would describe an excellent stay as a place with a warm welcome, comfortable beds and stunning views.
Bearing this in mind...
'Jack&Fin' would describe an excellent stay as the Mont Gele.
Staff helpfulness & friendliness 11/10
All round stay 5 ⭐️
We WILL be back.
My husband and I stayed here recently and very much enjoyed our stay. The Mont Gele is the most perfectly located hotel in Verbier, close to the slopes and also the village. It's a few minutes walk to the main gondola lift which takes you up the mountain and at the end of the day, you can ski directly back to the Mont Gele, where they offer ski and boot storage. The room we had was very spacious and comfortable, with a large balcony offering pretty views of the village and mountains.
We had a tasty dinner there on one of the evenings and enjoyed the convivial atmosphere in the bar afterwards. There are plenty of restaurants in the village - we particularly loved the Burger Restaurant (The Shed).
I think what sets this place apart, is it's excellent value for money compared to the other places to stay in Verbier, and the staff we met (Isla, Lauren and Kiki) have a passion for what they do, creating a home from home feel. As mentioned above, the location is enviable.
We very much look forward to a return visit!
Spent a week here with my family and this was an excellent places to stay, highlights are;
-ski in and 3 min walk to main Medran bubble to get started in the morning (see pic for how close we were to Medran!)
- delicious dinner provided in the lodge 5 nights a week
- well priced bar (even better priced happy hour) so we did not have to venture out after skiing if we did not want to
- 5 mins walk into town if we did want to expand our apres-ski any evening
- cheapest accommodation in Verbier, each room had a private bathroom. Our shower was wonderful, great pressure and loads of hot water
- drying room for boots, and space to dry our ski gear also
- fantastic staff in Isla, Lauren and Kiki, really felt welcome
- lovely hot and cold options for breakfast each morning
- balcony with great views
- 20% off ski hire with their associated and nearby rental shop
Very nice, simple, clean, cool and relaxed place. The girls are wonderful, Isla is super nice and her team as well. The place is super well located to both ski and going out in the evening. I went with my children and it was ideal.
Having just got back from Verbier I wanted to share my experience of this wonderful hotel. With ski to door access, a fab breakfast, beautifully clean rooms and a great sauna all run by such helpful people this is exactly the sort of place to stay in Verbier. Many thanks, we will be back next year.