“perfect lunch”

Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Kloten
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Not knowing the area, we picked a place with parking which is not so easy in Kloten. The other challenge was to have lunch in 35 minutes. We picked this place due to above criteria - and we were 100% satisfied;)
I ordered and my colleague was still to arrive, a nice salad as srarter and after Ravioli at its best and I hade some nice beef schnitzel. Service was great and although we had little time I can recommend it ;)
Due to timing, I forgot to take pictures, but I will be back soon ;)

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Was taken here by work colleagues as a leaving lunch. Service is good and the selection of food available is sufficient for most palates.
My only critism is that living in the Mediterranean we like our sauces to be creamy and possibly slightly excessive, could have used a bit more sauce but that is a personal preference.
Staff very pleasant and helpful, a nice little place with a cosy atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Truly an amazing experience!

This was just a random find on TripAdvisor. In all the years I've stayed in the area, we've never found this hidden gem.

Rias is a small restaurant on a residential street maybe a five minute walk the center of Kloten. Very engaged and efficient staff with impeccable service. Elegantly set table was awaiting us. The menu is very diverse, but each of us went with one of the chef's specials for the evening. One was a collection of venison and the other a selection of four seafood items. Both were exquisite. We all started with the green salad - one of the most be beautiful collections of light lettuces I've ever seen. The house dressing was amazing (and available for sale).

Service was extremely attentive including a visit from the chef.

This was a very special dinner and I would highly recommend a night at Restaurant Rias.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hostess and we loved it. We were served a wonderful amuse bouche. Two of us had the veal special which consisted of veal prepared three different ways. One of us had the stroganoff and the other the meatloaf. All of us were convinced that our choice had been the best! We also had dessert-the chocolate was divine. Our service was wonderful and we were sent on our way with a lovely cookie.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Was there with International guests... Indian, Chinese, Americans
They all liked the business menu
For me the veal was a bit hard and sauce not tasty enough