“OK, simple Swiss Fondue, Malakoff, and Perche Filet.”
Review of La Pinte

La Pinte
Ranked #16 of 96 Restaurants in Nyon
Cuisines: Swiss
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Small, simple but I had a great Birthday dinner with two of my kids!! In addition to the great fondue, we started with the plentiful dried meat platter. I nice touch would have been to offer the tea in small teapots for more than one serving. The did this at Les Brasseur in Nyon and it was much appreciated.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We like the fondue, the goujonettes de fera and the malakoffs at La Pinte. At our most recent visit, however, there were some issues with the bill. We were billed for two portions of 'fondue moitié moitié' although we had ordered one portion to share. Well the portion we got was huge but we ate it so did not make an issue over being charged for two portions. But we also were charged for a more expensive bottle of white wine than what we had ordered and what we were served. I raised this issue with the owner the next day, and he refunded the difference but this should not happen in the first place....

1  Thank schmidtmg
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Little restaurant with the best Fondu, both Cheese fondu as well as meat fondu. Best is to reserve, but if not rush hour, probably can get a table.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Recently moved to Nyon, we were looking forward to visit this restaurant...until today! We arrived around 7'30, they had three free tables. We asked : do you have a table? A woman asked us 'how many are you? We said two and she answered back: sorry, today we are full. Right after us, we were still at the restaurant, five people, she asked : do you have a booking? No, they said. How many are you? we are five. And she showed them a table. Incredible!
It was supposed to be a celebration dinner and I felt horrible about how she treated us, I' m sure I will never go back, she can keep all the tables for herself.

1  Thank Estefanía R
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Having read comments on tripadviser saying it was a good and rather cheap resto, we went here a little over a one week ago.
At 7 swiss francs per Malakoff served with a few gerkin and pickeled onions we weren't too pleased. I had to ask 2-3 times for more bread which took about 20 mins to come.

we had asked for salad for 4 which was chopped chinese lettuce drowned in industrial sauce (far too much sauce with a strong Maggi taste) this horror cost 19.50 for a big bowl.
I'm sure that the Malakoffs are frozen as they all have the same shape and size.
The man at the next table wasn't at all happy either with his Malakoffs and gave the lady that servers (she is very nice and run off her feet) a lecture on the bad quality of the Malakoffs.
We won't return here again that's for sure.

1  Thank Rosalind J