See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Ok, 90 euros for a single room with a shower and toilet to share seems a bit steep. And based on the I tired I had seen online, I was not too excited to book this place but there was simply nothing more affordable. Now that I staid, I can say I can recommend it. Simple but clean and absolutely fine for 1 night ( possibly 2 or 3), quiet, very conveniently located, only a short stroll from the train station, boat stop, castle and promenade, right in the centre. It rained the entire time I was there so I was happy the bed was comfortable, the Tv super modern and the coffee I was invited to was good. Also, when I checked out, the place was going to close so they could lot look after my luggage whilst I wanted to go on a boat trip. But they just left me the key so I could let myself in later and get my luggage. Very helpful. Would stay there again. Nyon itself is cute but you have seen it in 1-2 hours, so better plan some trips to the surrounding villages around the lake.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Susanninternational
Reviewed 18 April 2015

It was the second time I stayed in this hotel and it feels great. The place is small, but the room has the right space and the bed and the pillows are super-comfortable. Just the right temperature, good internet connection and a few international TV channels. Breakfast is simple, not the best coffee in the world. Restaurant is great and staff are ok. Swiss prices of course! Recommend.

Room tip: I have always been in the first floor, facing the back, I have no complaints. Very quiet.
Date of stay: April 2015
5  Thank Helena M
Reviewed 10 January 2015

i stayed in this hotel for 5 nights, perfect location. 10 min to the train station. nyon is small, so basiclly you cant not be more central than this. the hotel was clean, huge rooms, warm on cool nights and perfect fast wifi.
the street is just amazing, realy old streets, amazing shops and on sunday, the sunday market is litrally on that street all the way down. i loved it, you wouldnt ask for more.

The breakfast is what you would expect, very simple (the basics). but their resturant food is awsome. they make amazing soup.

Room tip: the top rooms facing the front street are nice
Date of stay: December 2014
15  Thank Laran86
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Stayed here for two nights while attending a business meeting in Rolle. Room was basic but comfortable and very clean. However, it was very hot during my stay and I had to keep the windows open. This meant that the noise downstairs from people walking past and talking/shouting woke me up several times during the night. Breakfast was basic but acceptable. I think this place is well suited for holiday travellers but less so for business people.

Room tip: A room at the back of the building may be quieter
Date of stay: June 2013
15  Thank knowthegoodstuff
Reviewed 30 May 2013

My third time and still a very pleasant experience. Friendly staff, good restaurant Rooms are basic and the TV set is not really visible from the bed but everything is spotless.
Only real problem: the wireless internet is very unstable, many dropouts and interruptions which is strange in Switzerland.

Room tip: some rooms have only separated twin beds and others a king size bed.
Date of stay: May 2013