We just had one night at the Hotel des Trois Couronnes but were there long enough to take full advantage of the spa which seems to have have been recently redecorated and is very serene. The hotel was quiet when we were there and this added to the relaxing ambience of the place.
Our room had a great view over the lake with the French Alps in the distance, with an interior that was authentic to the age of the hotel while at the same time having modern bathrooms and comfortable furniture, although the sofa could possibly have done with being re-sprung. Room service food was expensive (to be expected) but arrived promptly. Service everywhere is impeccable, there are always staff "around" to check everything is ok. Check-in and check-out was very courteous and everyone's English is excellent.
Breakfast was included; we had fruit from the buffet and ordered extra eggs which were very good. You also get a welcome drink at the bar at check-in.
Definitely recommended for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1842, the Hotel des Trois Couronnes is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, facing the stunning Swiss Alps. Spacious but intimate, all 68 rooms, Junior Suites and Suites match with today's tastes, combining luxury, refinement and modernity. Epicureans will enjoy "Le Restaurant" with its grand panoramic terrace serving traditional cuisine cooked either in a light or in a gourmet way and offering every season a new menu. A wide range of dishes are without lactose and/or gluten and we propose as well vegetarian's menu.The Puressens Destination Spa is welcoming both hotel guests and day clients looking for personal treatment packages extending over a period of several days around a concept of well-being based on three pillars: "Body, Spirit and Nutrition". The Puressens Destination Spa offers each client a specific treatment package adapted to their needs and expectations. These treatments will be accompanied by delicious menus based on light and balanced nutrition prepared by the head chef in consultation with a dietician. The Puressens Destination Spa works with a collection of doctors and specialists who concentrate on anti-aging, nutrition, sports, and preventive health programs, including smoking cessation, supervised detoxification, stress management, and weight loss. The 1500-square-meter spa provides a broad range of skin-care, beauty, wellness, and sports treatments in the 10 treatment rooms. The spa also features indoor and outdoor relaxation areas,spa cuisine, a sauna, steam room, and separate men's and women's changing areas with showers. The spa's signature treatment is the Joelle Ciocco Discovery Treatment. It includes an analysis of the guest's skin type and identification of external aggressions on the skin and ends with an adaptation of personal skin treatment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Des Trois Couronnes
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel