Lowest prices for your stay
$29
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Hotels.com$29
Travelocity$29
Hurb$30
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2018

The location is mesmerizing, located on the hill, there is even a small river stream flowing through the property area. The food was great and the staff helpful. They booked cabs for me, booked my paragliding flights on a very short notice and arranged a cake and other things on request too. My friends and I were in awe of this place. 10 out of 10, would return.

Room tip: Choose the rooms with the balcony.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank emrozahmed
Reviewed 6 December 2018

Fearless cloud was clean and clear and staff was really supporting warm. The hotel provides u almost every facilities . I'll recommend dis hotel to every couple and families. The staffs were very helpful.

Room tip: Room with Balcony
Date of stay: November 2018