See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Hotel is OK, nice enormously though and in a decent location to walk to the centre of Lindau. However, stupidly I accidentally left something in the room on checkout, they agreed to send it to me and I was told I would have to pay postage costs to get it back, fair enough I thought. But actually they charged me double the actual cost of postage, plus a 300% "admin" fee. I would expect to need to pay sensible costs, but this is unacceptable.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
juliane_10, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Pension Seereich, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Christian.
I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the handling and especially the pricing of sending you your left behind "something".
Of course it always is our top priority to make our guests as happy as possible and we are certainly not interested in gaining extra money from sending people the things they have left behind in our hotel.
We only charge for what we have to pay ourselves - and this includes the time it takes for the handling and also driving to the next post office.
We hope for your understanding.
With best wishes from Hotel & Pension Seereich

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights and were very impressed with the standard of the rooms, especially the bathroom. My wife even took some photos so that she could include some of the features in our home bathroom renovation!! ). The staff were very helpful in recommending restaurants as there is no bar or evening meals at the hotel. A 10 minute walk into Lindau provides you with a selection of bars and hotels and we found 2 very good ones. I highly recommend this hotel / pension.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank IGB2013
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Hotel Pension Seereich is a good choice for staying a few days in Lindau. The hotel is easy to reach by car, you can pre book parking space, you pay a parking fee and the room prices are ok.
The hotel has a very modern design, beds are comfortable, you have garden access and most rooms have either a small balcony or easy access to a semi private terrace.
If you have problems with climbing the stairs to your room, remember to ask for room in the part of the hotel, where there is a lift. The hotel only offers breakfast.

Room tip: If you have problems climbing the stairs to your room, remember to ask for a room in the part of the hotel, where the lift is.
Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I was here in November 2015 just for one night with my Husband and 1 year old son. I had explicitly asked for a crib which, upon arrival was not in the bedroom. At the reception I asked for it and they told me that they had only one in the whole hotel and another couple was using it for their 3 month old baby. I was able to stay with my family because this nice couple decided that their kid could still sleep in the stroller's cot thus lending me the much needed crib. The breakfast was nothing special for the price that we've paid and the kid's tall chair they offered me was completely dirty and sticky. I do not recommend this hotel if you have kids this age. To add to this, our car was parked in a parking lot that said nothing about belonging to the hotel (it wasn't written anywhere, they just told us that we had to pay 7 EUR for the night). It was a parking lot in a construction site where the neighbors also parked...for free...

Room tip: Do not book a room in here
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank M0naLiz
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We booked the hotel for 1 night, it is located in Lidau mainland (not on the island) about 200 meter from the bridge.
The hotel is very clean and tidy, the staff are welcoming and nice, good breakfast,
Parking in the back (we where asked to pay 7 euros).
Good size room, nice shower and we had a balcony.

Date of stay: January 2016