See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I stayed in the hotel for 2 months (for a business reasons). The hotel resulted to be one of the best places to stay for such a long time. The breakfast was very good, the staff very nice and friendly, rooms are very clean and with classy furniture. At night the hotel is very quiet, so you can have a good rest. Wi-Fi and parking lot are free. Location is also good, 5 min car ride to Lindau Park or Lindau Insel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015

The hotel, situated modestly in a corner of a suburb of Lindau surprised us with it's bright large room, very clean and very new and also very comfortable. I was sorry we were not visiting there during summer since the outdoors terrace and small pool were tempting. Breakfast was wonderful and very generous and the staff extremely pleasant. We plan to come back next time we're in Bavaria

Room Tip: It seems we were in a new wing. Our room no 30 was great
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here a night on our bike trip. The room was modern , very clean and cosy. I will say small as there is not much room with 2 suitcases . The shower is great and the bed lovely so that is the main requirement. Certainly out of Lindau,but you don't have to worry about eating as the restaurant Melbo's is fantastic . We had dinner. So creative and stylish and also the huge buffet breakfast.
So yes it was comfortable but the restaurant made it so special.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Although on the outskirts of Lindau it is a wonderful property. The decor and design are first class. The food at breakfast is expansive and excellent that even included smoked salmon and whitefish. And the service is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The soundproofing is excellent. We were on the busy street side and could not hear anything whatsoever. The tv programs could include some English language programming, but nice for quiet sometimes.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I visited Nagel hotel in July 2012 together with 3 of my colleagues. We were participants on Outdoor Fair Friedrichshafen and we stayed in the Nagel hotel for 4 nights. The hotel small family hotel, it is in quiet area, you can reach it easy with car, there is a free parking and it is not far from the Friedrichshafen Fair, just 20 min with car. We booked 2 twin rooms and I can tell that the rooms were very spacious and some of them are specially designed for people with disability. The hotel has free wifi internet and the food is very delicious!!! The breakfast was included in the room price. I travel a lot in different countries but the breakfast in Nagel hotel was the best I ever had. Everything in the hotel rooms were new and there was a small pool in the inner yard. In the inner yard you can enjoy the pool, or the evening because there are small tables and you can seat there with drink. The price of our rooms was very good for the quality. Actually I can tell that in my opinion this hotel has to be 4 stars!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business