All reviews star hotel happy club family hotel stayed here rabbits suite facilities kids
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We stayed here for a weekend with the whole family - 3 generations. Great place for the kids to roam around on their own and for the grown ups to relax and catch up. Many attractions for small kids (riding, swimming, rabbits, ...). We booked the all inclusive option, which was great. Food was okay - but sometimes already cold. Good lounge bar with a good selection of wines. Very nice spa area. We booked the private spa (2 hour sauna + whirlpool), which was fantastic. Great ambience and service.Very friendly and helpful staff.
Some critic points: As this is a 5 Star hotel, I would expect cleaning of the rooms on a daily basis free of charge. Furthermore some rooms were very smelly. Although the cleaned the carpet, it was still unbearable.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Overall, there was a ton for kids to do at the hotel. Our room was very nice and the spa was gorgeous. I have several complaints though:
1. We asked for a piece of cake for my daughter's birthday and were refused. We paid a lot of money for all-inclusive and the cook literally told us 'no.' We asked at the reception and they told us to go directly to the kitchen. We also sent in a registration form ahead of time clearly stating her birthday. They have a huge cake service in the afternoon so we couldn't understand why we couldn't have one piece to celebrate her day after lunch before we drove home. They also made no arrangement to sing for her or set up the table. We saw them do this for a child the day before.
2. The pools are quite old and small although the water slide is modern and awesome for older kids
3. The reception is understaffed. Every time we had a question, we had to wait in a line of two to three people. We also never received the thorough answers that we were looking forwards.
Overall, it was a good weekend, but I am still very disappointed at them completely ignoring my daughter's birthday.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Really nice property. Fun for the kids. Good food. Great spa. Great social room for playing board games.
The only inconvenience is that they don't clean the rooms. I don't know if that is an extra service you have to hire but I know I had to organize my room every morning.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2015

We spent five very happy days at the Sonnenpark for the second time.
Our two kids had a great time and particularly loved the pool. Abendteuerland and the Spielstrasse are great, too.
We had a large Mondschein suite - they are pricierfor sure but really do make it nice with a lot of space.
We enjoyed the food though I found the desserts to be not particularly exciting. Supervised kid meals are available - wonderful! On the very positive side: wine, beer, and a nice selection of liquors were also available with the mostly-all-inclusive format.
We were able to relax and really enjoy our time.
Thanks, Sonnenpark.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Everything was perfect. The team is doing an amazing job, always ready to help. The facilities are really good, everything is made smart and kid friendly. The usrronding are also worth it with a lot to do. We had a fantastic week.
Looking forward to come again. Next time we will come in winter to enjoy the skiing area too!

Date of stay: June 2014