See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I went on business for a day and booked a pretty inexpensive double room with shower. As the name says, this is not a proper hotel but a guest house meaning it is quite basic. It is not far from the city centre, yet expect a relatively steep hill to go up if you are walking or biking. Nothing unmanageable though. Also there is a bus stop 50 metres from the entrance (name: Breiter Weg) and buses go very frequently to town and to the train station. There is free parking spaces, too. Internet was free of charge but very weak. I think they were installing a new line that very day. This might be good news for future visitors, it wasn't so much for me because the workers started drilling at 8 in the morning. Other than that, the area seems very quiet. There is a community kitchen which you can use for preparing your meals. I didn't see any restaurants in the area but had dinner in town, as I said, not far away. I would go again but do not expect anything fancy. Staff is very young and somewhat inexperienced but kind and helpful. I expect their English to be very good, as they will have many international guests from the university.

Date of stay: August 2015