Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 157
Hotel La Casa(Tubingen)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This was our third stay and each one has got better. Frau Knittel always gives us a very warm welcome. She speaks English well and is always keen to help. We had a slightly larger room this time and, like the room we have had before, it was spotless and well furnished. Breakfast consisted of the usual German cold buffet with plenty of choices and both bread and cereals for coeliacs were available. The hotel has received 5* certification from the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation. We ate in the restaurant with two guests and were pleased with the quality of the food, menu choice and service. Although the hotel is a little way from the town centre it is easy to get to. Public transport is readily available and we have walked to the town centre several times with ease. The hotel is also on the edge of very pleasant countryside and country walks can be taken with ease. Tübingen is a lovely place to visit and we enjoy our stays there very much.

We have enjoyed each of our visits to this hotel. We will use it again if we continue to visit Tübingen and would recommend it without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Good hotel! We stayed here in September. The room is a good size and clean. Breakfast is very good! Much to choose. Frau Knittel is a very warm and lovely person. She gives a cosy feeling. She really made our staying very special. The food is in the restaurant is good food! We really enjoyed our staying.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hans and Ingrid Z
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This was my second stay here. Just as last time, everything was just fine! Nice room, smallisch but clean and modern bathroom. Nothing fancy but clean and quiet.

Last time there was a birthday party in the attached restaurant. Was very loud, but I was offered a different room. Which I accepted. The restaurant looks very cozy, didn't eat there though. I did not come in till 10pm.

This time it was very quiet and I sleep really well. Nice breakfast with everything I "need". Hope my company books this olace again next time!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SaturdaySoftware
Reviewed 21 December 2011

This was the nicest hotel I have bin to in Tübingen. The rooms are nice enough, the bed just fine and everything very clean. Nicely renovated bathroom.

Staff was very friendly and forthcoming, so no problems there. There is a nice restaurant attached to the hotel, looked good. Didn't eat there though, came in late. The place was packed on a tuesday night, if that is any indication of the popularity of the restaurant.

The breakfast buffet had everything I "needed", so I was happy with that too.

Only CON:
Some guy was celebrating his 80th birthday in the restaurant and those old people sure can make a lot of noise ;-) I went to the reception and was immediately offered a different (much larger) room, far away from he noise. Also I was given a bottle of wine at breakfast for my troubles. Nice touch!!!!!!

All in all, I asked my company to book this hotel again for future trips to Tübingen.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the restaurant and the parking out front.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SaturdaySoftware
Reviewed 3 October 2010

Frau Knittel is the perfect hostess and speaks fantastic English too. Spotlessly clean throughout and great restaurant. Chef has had training in cooking for coeliacs and I had no shortage of options on the 2 nights we ate here. Is a little out of town but the bus service is good and cheap. Very welcoming for children. Super walking options directly from the hotel. We will certainly stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple