See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Stayed there for one night to visit my daughter in hospital. I did not expect any luxury accommodation and I got what I wanted at the Meteora, A comfortable , simple and warm room, Bathroom was ok as well. I had a good meal at the restaurant. Altogether I can recommend the place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location if you are visiting Tubingen with a car. There is parking outside the hotel & it is only a short 10-15 minute walk to the old city. The rooms were dated & the hotel corridor smelt a bit musty, but our room was spacious & the bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet was fantastic - with several hot items to choose from as well as the usual continental breakfast staples.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Had a triple room for 2 nights. The beds were good, with a wide range of pillow shapes and sizes. The shower head didn't stay where you wanted, but it wasn't too bad. The room was clean and comfortable generally. Location is walkable into the old town (20 minutes)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

I've spent 14 nights at Meteora, and the sheets were not changed once. Below is a summary of what else to expect

The good:
- Proximity to the university
- Rooms are clean

The bad:
- Everything else. In general, this place is not well taken care of. The same issues that have been commented on for years are still happening, and the management don't care. The breakfast is of poor quality and items don't get replaced. The bed sheets have holes in them, from all the times they have been washed. The towels are old, small, and also washed way too many times. The furniture is very basic, which is ok. The towels, bed sheets, duvet, curtains, and pillow covers are all orange.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank catalan_traveler
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay for one night the staff is great The room was large with a couch and double bed we had lots of room. It's a short walk to down town. We took a cab from the train station. The room is clean. Must eat dinner down stairs food was great.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple