All reviews top floor no air conditioning one night interior design service was top notch absolutely stay here again centre of town on arrival walking distance hotel restaurant small hotel sauna germany tubingen roses alessandro euros
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We were too late to get a room in Stuttgart and had to drive 45 minutes to this only hotel with rooms.
It was expensive but with an excellent room and a perfect dinner as well. My business associates and are were the only people in the restaurant late at night so we were treated like kings. The food was as good as anything I have had.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I want to thank the entire Hotel La Casa staff for making my stay so enjoyable. Dinner was exceptional - gourmet type dinner at a reasonable price for gourmet food. Breakfast was one of the best I have had since being in Europe. Lillian was so helpful in making sure I had everything in my room that I needed. Alessandro is excellent as the restaurant manager with his sense of humor. The fitness equipment was all I needed for an excellent workout. I ran out of time and did not visit the spa area. However, I'm sure it is very nice too. The rooms were spacious and sparkling clean. The outstanding piano player at dinner on Wednesday and weekends is an added wonderful bonus.
Do yourself a favor and stay here. It will be one of your best decisions in traveling through Germany! Steve Cambridge

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Frankfort72
Reviewed 22 November 2016

The Hotel is located pretty central and allows for a nice walk to the old part of town. The service is great, incl. a Welcome Drink upon arrival.The hotel offer a very nice Restaurant with a good Dinner menu and nice Wine selection. The Spa facilities are clean and the Hotel is pretty quiet, at least on the upper floor where we stayed. The Junior Suite is very spacious and has a great bathroom and very nice balcony. The only thing that is disturbing are the blinds in the Suite - since there are also windows at the ceiling, light shines through once the Sun rises in the morning - and the blinds are not completely dark, means if you can't sleep in a bright room you'll most likely wake up once the sun is up. Prices are fair and worth the value. We'll stay there again!

Room tip: Junior Suite recommended!
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I had a very positive stay at this hotel, the hotel has good parking, the receptionists are kind, friendly and very welcoming.
The hotel has spa area which was nice to use.
Rooms are comfortable i liked it a lot only downside was not much room to open my luggage.
Bathroom have everything you will need.
I would definitely return in the future when i am in town.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Comfortable, roomy space, super bathroom with lovely walk-in shower. Fast check-in, we were even offered tea and cookies. Property has pool, gym, other, sauna and massage facilities. Nice position, in residential area but walkable to town center (8-10 min). No long-term street parking; hotel parking competitively priced.

Room tip: The breakfast seemed on the expensive side, so we just went to one of the many charming cafes.
Date of stay: September 2016