Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Reviewed 1 June 2018
Sandra J
Ljubljana, Slovenia
via mobile

All reviews sauna area infinity pool view of the lake few hours ferry spa jets germany town castle
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Dear Bürgermeister,
Not everyone enjoys prancing their naked butts in front of the opposite gender. Especially folks coming from overseas to enjoy a sauna visit, we are not really used to the nakedness. Because of that I was SUPER excited to find out about the women's night on Mondays. Unfortunately, once I travelled my ten kms I arrived to find out that women's night had been cancelled to accommodate both genders. I think it would be forward thinking to stick to the dates in your calendar, especially since it was announced only a few days ago and I had checked the website when I last visited the pool section a week ago and nothing like that jumped up. By the way folks, the pools are not really all that warm. You have to keep moving to be able to stay in them, I think they wavered around 30 degrees celsius. I think I will check out the other ones in Ueberlingen and Konstanz when I make my way back over the pond (Atlantic)... one day... Cheers.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Many reviews say that this Therme is small, but in my view this is preferable, as it is more intimate than the large noisy ones elsewhere. I have only been in the Sauna area, which is delightful. The access to the Lake after the sauna is thoroughly enjoyable, an experience that is not possible in England, as nowhere like this exists there.
What was NOT a delight was the arrogant and downright rude receptionist that I had to put up with on my arrival at 10:45 and leaving at 1:45 on August 22nd 2018. My knowledge of the German language is poor, but she was totally intolerant and was obviously intent on making me look stupid, despite her having a good knowledge of English. Management take note:- She should have an intensive course on customer service, or not be employed here at all. The second option is favourable. She spoiled what was otherwise an excellent experience.

1  Thank Kay P
Reviewed 9 July 2018

A must visit place of interest. You are provided with a informative guide before you visit the 'huts' which we found interesting.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We took the ferry to Meersburg as this was only half hour ferry ride from Konstanz.
Very quaint small town - can visit Meersburg castle old and new. Walk the the streets with beautiful small buildings. Various food options - cafes , restaurants on the lake or in the town.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The Meersburg Therme is small, but nice. It wasn't crowded that day, because many preferred the outdoor swim or the beach. The water temperature was good, just on the inside the air was stale. But after a while you get used to it and you'll enjoy the warm temperature, when you leave the pool. The prices are moderate.

Thermeteam, Marketing at Meersburg Therme, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you very much for your visit and your evaluation.
We hope you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Feel a little stingy giving this 3 stars but that's only because we have been to many other amazing pools in Germany that we're getting a little more fussy.

It was also a little dear for what it was - large indoor pool, small outdoor pool, then a separate children's pool. I thought we had paid for access to an adjoining park, which also had a pool and access to swimming by the river, but this didn't seem to work and my German wasn't good enough to query this.

We also spotted what looked a little bit like poo by the side of the pool. They did clean it up but I wouldn't exactly say there were urgent about doing so, which they should have been.

Definitely worth a few hours, particularly if you have younger children and/ or you need to escape the baking heat.

Meersburg itself is stunningly beautiful.

2  Thank Terry S
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We visited july 26th Wednesday. 11:00 there was already a cue to the swimming hall and spa which are in the same facility. All is very clean and fresh. The pools had clear water and perfectly warm. The saunas were very good, specially the outdoor saunas were with fantastic window view to the lake. Outdoor sauna area extends over the lake with fantastic old wooden log house appearance. There is plenty of saunas, pools and cool down and relaxation areas. Sauna and spa-area is naked and mixed, family swimming is not naked. There is a restaurant and good food, beer and drinks. We took the day ticket and spent 6 hours.
The staff isn't always polite but this is quite average in Germany. Absolute fun to spend the day.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Very small parking for customers.for other parking places you have to pay even if you are a customer.
Personel doesn t speak english at all.
We spend 40 minutes in a huge line until we got too know that its goona take 1,5until we can go inside.
Nobody told us about that.I got to ask by myself.
Nobody cares about the people in the line Zero information.
An awful place.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Unlike other items in Germany. Think of it as an older version of a swamp house in the us south or some of the Mississippi River houses in the flood plain. Worth the time.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stop here at the midpoint on our weeklong tour of Bavaria. We arrived at about 7:15 on a Wednesday night to use the infinity pool (the sun was still shining brightly). The attendant at the desk spoke English and was very friendly and helpful. The fee was kind of expensive, but we were on vacation, and they have a great set-up where after you pay the entrance fee, once you're inside you can charge whatever other fees you want to a little chip they give you, and then pay up when you leave. (They also rent towels at the entrance for 5E apiece.)

The infinity pool was SO NICE. Heated to the perfect temperature, and there are jets that run on a cycle throughout different parts of the pool, both inside and outside. There was a hot tub, too, but the jets in there didn't seem to be working, or perhaps we just couldn't figure them out. We had the pool to ourselves most of the time we were there. The view of the lake was gorgeous. We loved it.

We tried out the sauna, too (for an additional price), but not for very long. They have a whole big set-up in the sauna area, with a bar and (I believe) a nude hot tub and pool, too. (From the infinity pool we saw a few nude people going out into the lake from the sauna area.) We only tried one sauna, which was marked at 45 C, but I believe we saw another one that was marked at 90 C, which I can't even fathom. 45 was definitely hot enough for us!

An aside: don't get the Therme mixed-up with the pool complex next door, which is much cheaper but just has regular unheated swimming pools. It's a totally separate facility with no internal access to the Therme (despite the Therme brochures on display there). As long as you know there are two separate facilities, a luxurious spa and an ordinary public pool complex, you won't get mixed-up between them.

3  Thank Sarah C