“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Weiden
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I ate here for a business dinner while visiting Weiden. We loved our starters and salad but when it came to my goulash I just found it way too salty- despite most German food being salty this was just too much and I didn't eat much of it. My colleagues however, loved their food so I'm going to just take my experience as a one off not-great-meal. The atmosphere is great and it is a beautiful restaurant. I would definitely visit again and just try something different next time.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

A group of colleagues came for dinner on a Monday night. Everyone enjoyed their food and the service was friendly and prompt. I ordered a special, a filled chicken breast served with rice and salad, it was all tasty, though the chicken was a bit dry. The salad was fresh and better than average. Dinner with a bottle of water plus tip cost 15€.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic and the service on point. The food is very traditional German with some of the best pork dishes in town. It's best to call and make a reservation to get a seat as it's always packed.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Dinner with friends in this tipical and very cozy restaurant.
Homemade amazing beer!
We took potatoes soup, pork and a tipical cheese dish, everything served with delicious salad of cucumbers and onions, maybe too much.
Everything wes really good!
The staff was so nice and dressed with the tipical bavarian clothes, it was funny!
Impossible to miss it in Weiden!

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Very traditional German food. We sat in the basement and I was afraid for the noise but it was not disturbing.
The food is rustic and you will not leave this place as a hungry person.
Very nice and friendly staff.