See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is quite clean and in an excellent position if you have to work in the circuit or to do jogging. Very good sauna (even if the room where it is not very well) and excellent breakfast with sight on the pit lane . Useful the parking

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel is fine for one night. The room was very basic but clean. Good parking facilities right outside the hotel.
I arrived on a Sunday at lunchtime and the restaurant was booked for some group, which meant I could not eat there. It would haven been good to give people advance notice about the restaurant being unavailable. The staff were not very helpful in helping me solve the problem.
With regards to everything else, staff at reception were helpful enough.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank michele4444
Reviewed 14 November 2014

I was in Hockenheim on a short business related trip - assignment within racing track. Location was just perfect for me. It's a small hotel with very clean and comfortable rooms. Staff is friendly and helpful. Also buffet breakfast is great. Food is delicious. There is an easy connection with Frankfurt airport by train (one change in Mannheim). I had no time to check other features but I would be happy to stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Artur S
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Simply the worst hotel I have ever been to. Also after 2 nights stay and being cleaned twice, I have never seen so many shades of brown and yellow on a toilet seat in my whole life. To be continued with every other piece in my bathroom and bredroom. They do have a sauna - don't even want to imgine what it looks like.... surely forget about room 109

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2013

The single room is very small, but it's clean, everything worked, the staff is friendly and the buffet breakfast was better than what I expected. It's real, real close to the racetrack where you can either walk to or drive around (like me as I was heading for the padlock). I'd definitely go there again when I join my friends for a race next time.

Date of stay: April 2013