All reviews free parking mini bar business trip business center one night good size munich airport swimming pool breakfast buffet the staff were friendly and helpful third floor would stay again city centre reasonable price audi museum nh highway
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We just came to the place and ordered from the lobby using Hotels.com . Receptionist offered the same price if we'd order directly, though. While we were bringing our staff from the parking (5 Euros for 8 hours and 10 for the whole day stay) they received our details and even kindly upgraded the room, because we asked for one big bed.
The room was clean and really big. Bedding - outstanding! Also big flat panel TV and bathtub. The place is extremely convenient if you travel by car as it is close to the highway, but no noise or any other unpleasant experience. There is a gas station as you leave the parking, also very convenient to continue the trip.
The only drawback - breakfast was offered for16.9 Euros, which at least 5 more than in 7 other cities we stayed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dmitry R
Jeannette T, Manager at NH Ingolstadt, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your stay and your great rating.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed it so much.
Hope we will see you soon again.

Greetings from Ingolstadt

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Friendly Staff, not clear that you had to pay for water and snacks in the room as the price list referred to mini bar and there is a cupboard labelled mini bar yet the water and snacks were left on the table next to the kettle.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

As a someone who travels 4-6 weeks a year on both business and family trips, I would not recommend this hotel. After booking directly on the website and emailing with the staff to confirm reservation, I travel around the world and get here only to have them tell me they don't have any rooms. Never mind the booking confirmation and the confirmation email correspondence I show to the reception, all they can do is say, no more rooms. They don't even apologize or seem sympathetic.

The hotel management, and internal policies inadequate. Although I will return to this area several times over the next few years on business, this is not where I’ll stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jeannette T, Manager at NH Ingolstadt, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear guest,

Thanks for your review.
I am very sorry that you had to make this experience with our hotel. Unfortunately I do not have exact data to check the booking. But of course, something like that should not happen. I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

I would be very happy if you give us a 2nd chance and book directly through the hotel.

Many Thanks.

Kind regards

NH Ingolstadt

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We stayed at the NH Ingolstadt for one night, after a day of shopping at ingolstadt Village. The hotel is just 5 minutes driving from the Shopping Village. Parking is 10 Euros per day.
Service is very good, the rooms are good size, convenient, quiet with modern and high quality furniture. Beds are good and sleep quality excellent. The restaurant in the hotel is reasonable, not chef class but offers good food.
I would stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Avi P
Jeannette T, Manager at NH Ingolstadt, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Avi P,

thank you very much for your stay and your great rating.

We hope we will see you soon again.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The hotel itself is rather descent. The room is clean, though a bit old as there is still old carpet. But it is clean.
The restaurant is nice - food and also services.
The reception is good - some are very helpful but one with a frowning face all the time.
No iron board in room but can be borrowed from the reception.

Room Tip: not street facing
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear VacationingEv,

thank you very much for you stay at NH Ingolstadt and your good rating.

We hope we will see you soon again.

Greetings from Ingolstadt