See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Very neat and clean rooms, the staff very cooperative.Situated in a quite neighborhood- it's very peaceful with in-house bar and restaurant and a walking distance from the main town with a variety of landmarks- I have stayed here on 2 occasions and Really enjoyed.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Great small hotel. Small but clean and really nice inside and out. The wifi wasn't excellent but no complaints other than that. I would definately recommend this place to someone looking to stay in Dulmen.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Just been to visit my daughter in dulmen and she just moved flat so she recommend this place.very efficient as the Germans are and very clean. Good breakfast and close to the park.dulmen itself is a very nice place and came here a lot as I was based in munster in the army. I would recommend staying here for the price.keep checking other hotels in dulmen though because they all seem nice.it just depends if there are any deals on in the more expensive places. Good week, good hotel, good people. They are more friendly if you can speak German. ........like me.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank baildex
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

I love this place: clean, friendly, clean (I know I said it but it deserves repetition), relaxing. Real deep German hospitality, no frills, comfortable room. Finally it is great value for money. Negative: so quiet that you hear the birds signing.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 20 November 2014

Very friendly staff. Fantastic breakfast. If I remember correctly, there was not any problems with internet. Nice, quiet rooms with good beds. Clean bathrooms. Unfortunately I had extremely short visit in this nice hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business