“Another pizzaria”
Review of Gennaro's Pizza

Gennaro's Pizza
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I stopped by & ended up getting a cold cut hoagie. I noticed afterwards that I could have got the hoagie baked. I got the small. It had enough meat on it & had a good flavor. I'd stop here again but wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Very very good! I was suprised. The outside of building looks run down. Parking lot looks horrible. FOOD IS FREAKING AWESOME! Pizza as so good. ( crust )
The chicken cheesesteak great choice to!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Genaro's pizza is yummy, but my favorite thing to order there is the chicken cheesesteak. This is a favorite place of my whole family.
They have a variety of Italian food to choose from, sit down to eat or for take out.
The owner is a real Buster, he likes to tease you once he gets to know you. He makes it fun to go there.
This is definitely one of my favorite lunch stops, has been for years, and will continue going here for years to come.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I love the Pizza and Cheesesteaks, Mr. Gennaro operates and cooks all the dishes. Small business in a good location. Take out orders are available. Alway cooked to order and hot.