Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$96
Tripadvisor$96
Priceline
Hotels.com$96
Travelocity$96
Orbitz.com$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Not much to say. The hotel was functional, and the rooms clean. However, the bed was quite uncomfortable - way too soft. The springs in the mattress had simply lost their spring.

As Wetzlar is one boring town, I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise that the hotel's surroundings were also boring.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Even though the price was hefty, it was a pleasant surprise. I expected a charmless business hotel and that's what it looks like from the outside.

However, what I found was an incredibly friendly and caring receptionist, a fun sports bar and a pool which was opened for me during non-opening hours for some early morning workout.

Really enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Alexander S
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel as such can be very good.
Rooms are spacious and clean.
Mine had a very small bath but acceptable.
What is not acceptable is the noise level.
You can hear every movement inside the hotel even if guests were very silent as walls are letting noises pass.
The bed was very used and the rigidity of the structure (I am not talking about the mattress) was not allowing myself to lay correctly.
But maybe my room was unlucky.
Breakfast was good, especially the scrambled eggs, and quite variegated.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2016

On arrival, if you are lucky you can park for nothing in front of the hotel. Otherwise, it's just a very short distance to the underground car park next to the Stadthalle.

On the third floor we had a balcony with a fine view. The bathroom was sizeable with a good shower and also a big bathtub.

You can usually breakfast on the terrace in summer but it happened to be raining when we were there. No matter, the breakfast room is spacious, light and airy. Breakfast was very good – the scrambled egg was still fresh at 9 am and the fruit was fresh, not tinned.

The only deficit was that the Wi-Fi did not seem to work, either in the bedroom or in the reception area.

We enjoyed our stay and would go again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Dear friends
Just to let you know you go to one of the nice city in germany
Small town with great coffee shops
The hotel is nice have restaurant outside with very good food
Rooms are nice and small
But for business or couple is great solution
So I say YES