See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Company booked this hotel for me cause its like 2 mins walking to the train station, great location in the downtown. I stayed in room 41, it has view but when it comes to summer its super hot and there is not AC, I had to ask for a fan to fall asleep. The room is tiny and clean, wish there was a fridge, WIFI worked great in my room. Breakfast is simple nothing too fancy, staffs are really nice and helpful. Its just standard really, and what I love about it is that there is a ice cream shop at the door.

Room Tip: Try not too book the rooms that face to the sun in summer.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2016

This hotel is conveniently sited for many of the facilities in Friedrichshafen, such as the shore of Lake Constance and the public transport stations for bus and rail. The friendly staff keep it clean and tidy, and the food served in the restaurant and breakfast room is of a good standard.
I stayed on the first floor with some of my colleagues, and it was immediately obvious that there was a problem with the WiFi towards the far end of the corridor, which we were really relying on. The hotel staff were informed, and it did work again briefly (30 minutes or so) and then failed again, but only in this area.
Continuous attempts to log on to a strong WiFi signal were experienced by all the guests in this area, but devices never achieved this, except immediately after a reset by the staff, and then only for a short period. Another guest told me that this had been like this on previous occasions over the last three years that he had stayed here. This failure to fix what is essential to many in this electronic age is why I have down-rated this hotel to three stars only.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2015

We needed to spend two nights in Friedrichshafen in order to do the zeppelin flight. This hotel had largely good reviews on Trip Advisor and elsewere. When we arrived, we were a bit put off by the neighborhood (not very attractive). The hotel's statement that there's some parking for guests is not entirely accurate -- there are precisely three spaces. Everyone else has to pay to park. The room we got had no view, no air, no coffee maker, no bath (there was room for a bath -- it was taken out, presumably. In fact, this was the better room -- we asked to move. The first room was soul-destroying in how bleak it looked. The wifi was completely unreliable and basically stopped working. When we pointed that out, they told us that, well, that happens when the hotel is full. Breakfast was extremely simple, nothing cooked (some hard-boiled eggs, apparently). In four days travelling around Switzerland and Germany, this was the worst hotel experience we had -- indeed, the only truly bad one. Bottom line: I would not got back.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Had a 2 night stay here. Style is very German, if you like that sort of style you will notice the wood panelling and stone stairwell here. Rooms relatively basic but clean and neat. The service is friendly and helpful where possible, and caters for German and English at least. The real surprise was the restaurant - on the first night of the stay we ventured further afield and were disappointed. After trying the local specialities here on the second night we would have eaten all meals here, plus complimented by great table service as well!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was my third stay in this hotel. Very easy to reach with the train from the Airport and the hotel is very close to the railway station in Friedrichshafen. The rooms are renovated and very clean. Breakfast is excellent. Wifi is free in the rooms. I also appreciate the very good price, even when there is a fair in Friedrichshafen. So all together I find this hotel very good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo