Hotel Allgau Sonne(Oberstaufen)
US$ 256
Mondi-Holiday Alpenblickhotel Oberstaufen(Oberstaufen)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
US$ 154
Dein Engel(Oberstaufen)
US$ 290
US$ 280
Orbitz.com
Lindner Parkhotel & Spa(Oberstaufen)
US$ 211
Allgauer Krauteralm(Oberstaufen)
Allgauer Hof(Oberstaufen)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I recently visited this hotel for a long weekend. The hotel is in an excellent location and the hotel is of the same standard. The hotel staff are very pleasant and very helpful especially the owner, Marius Levinger.
The hotel has great facilities and serves excellent food with a varied menu on offer.
I would highly recommend this hotel to both families and couples. It caters for all.
Phil B

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2015

The title says it all. Having not researched much about Oberstaufen I was amazed when I arrived that the town and indeed the hotel have not been 'discovered' sooner.

The hotel is luxurious and friendly with great service, hearty Bavarian food and located slap bang in the middle of Oberstaufen with great access to the stunning beautiful countryside.

I'm generally quite happy to get back home at the end of a holiday but this I must admit was an exception.

Room Tip: Both owner and manager are on-site most of the time and provide great recommendations on surrounding attractions
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2015

My wife and I visited Oberstaufen in February 2015 and after some research decided to stay in the Bayerischer Hof, as we had read some great reviews on the internet - we were not disappointed!

The staff were all so welcoming and helpful, from the minute we arrived until we left. We had dinner in the restaurant both nights and the food and wine was excellent. The waiter chose the wine for us to go with our food, and made a great choice!

We booked one of the larger rooms in the hotel, which I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of staying there. Ours came with a separate living area and balcony which had stunning views over the mountains. We thought the room rate was very competitive for the quality of room and service that we received.

Overall, we were delighted with the hotel and are already planning another visit in late summer!

Room Tip: Rooms with balconies overlooking the mountains are fantastic!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pdmurphy
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stayed here with my family in early August and we had a very relaxing time. The hotel and its car park are very well located within the town centre, close to nice boutiques and cafes. The staff were extremely welcoming and our room was comfortable, tastefully furnished and gave fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. The swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna were tidy and clean, and the water was a refreshing temperature! Food was excellent and the atmosphere at the restaurant was very pleasant. Our thanks to Hr. Levinger and his very welcoming team!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Katherine F
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I recently traveled to Oberstaufen as I was driving from Lake Constance to Munich. I was recommended to stay in the town as it was renowned as the best example of a traditional Bavarian town. I was not let down with what I found. Fantastic vistas of the mountains and a good choice of accommodation. I decided to stay at Bayerischer Hof and I am very glad I did! Firstly, the staff spoke good English (I don't speak German!) and were happy to help. I had the choice of two room types, a newly refurbished room or a standard room. I went for the standard room, which was simple, but perfect for what I needed. The room was clean and very comfortable with a fantastic mountain view. Breakfast was included which was very good with fresh fruit and a wide selection of meats/cheeses/cereal and fresh breads. In the evening, the bar was lively and sociable, perfect for me travelling alone. The manager of the hotel came down both evenings to speak with the guests which was a nice touch. There was also an organised trip to a Bavarian restaurant with a traditional band. The hotel had a van to drive guests to and from the restaurant and I was told there were other trips available. All in all, the town was beautiful and the hotel was fantastic with a perfect compromise of a contemporary hotel with the traditional Bavarian feel. I will certainly head back there the next time I am in Bavaria!

Room Tip: Both rooms were good, you can go for deluxe or standard.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo