“Best curry house”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

The Sitara is arguably one of the best curry houses in Kontanz.The food is tasty, the service is excellent, and the general atmosphere and ambience of the restaurant is great for taking your partner out on a nice romantic date, although if you are going to do that try to tame down on the garlic dishes! This restaurant was even named as one of the top 10 curry houses in Konstanz . Be sure to check out the Chicken Tandoori, fish pakora Haryali Chicken, crispy duck, sitara starter the latter of which is a Sitara special.I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I am a firm beliver that good food is food for soul. I am a straving soul when it come to delicious food.I have tried so many restaurants for my love of Indian food.But trust me when I came to SITARA my expectations were not that great because I dont usually get good Indian food in Germany. But to my amusement when I entered the place, to when i got out, it was a opinion changer.They have me on there fan list now.I highly recommend anyone who wishes to have authentic delicious food.SITARA is the place to be.Do try there butter chicken, rogan josh and vindaloo if you love spicy.Prices are worth.Good luck and great going team sitara.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I was born a punjabi so you can well imagine my love for indian food.I was on a holiday to europe early this month.I went to so many places like spain, portugal, vienna, germany.So my trip was about to end with not so great experience about indian food.My last days i was living in konstanz and searching for nice indian bite and i land up here in sitara.For the first it felt i was in a great looking place that would be a authentic indian.Then i tried some food from them.And let me tell you it was a out of world exprienece.I tried lamb curry,mango chicken, dal makhani and also there starters were amazing.A must try is there mango lassi.I highly recommend you the place if you are looking for a nice meal and worth of your money.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

A very elegant restaurant, with kind waiters. If you're intolerant, just tell it to the waiters and they'll help you choose the right plate for you.

A little appoint: the food is very good but a little "heavy". Keep it in mind when you order.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

We reached at 2pm and were told by the lady after getting seated that they cannot take orders but can serve drinks.
We were really embarrased as the timings clearly said 11:30 till evening on Sundays. Somehow the chef has to get off work and we felt bad of not having food and it took us a while to search the place and find parking , finally after seated for 5 mins, no food was the bang answer to us.
its a pity !!