Hotel Pension Graf
  • Restaurant
US$ 175
US$ 249
US$ 243
Aqua Hotel & Hostel(Konstanz)(Great Value!)
US$ 243
US$ 237
Hotel Hirschen(Konstanz)
US$ 175
US$ 127
US$ 121
US$ 445
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I payed €40 for single room that had a sink. Bathroom was shared though. TV in room. Got a view facing out the back looking into the yards of other buildings. Didn't see one staff member after I checked in so no presence in that sense; not sure what to do in case of an Emergency. Not much choice of budget accommodation in Konstanz, better off making it a day trip from elsewhere or stay in Youth Hoste.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We've been there in the week before Xmas for only 1 night (kind of emergency - we missed the train...).
The room was in the third floor with commonly shared shower and toilet. Basic interior, noisy, cold and run down, but at least had a small TV. The pension wasn't staffed whether in the evening nor the next day. We had to wait 15 minutes in the cold before the owner showed up in his car after calling him from the intercom. Contract was signed in a store room. No service at all, no breakfast, no bottled water, we weren't even allowed to store our luggage there for a few hours til our train was supposed to leave. Awful accommodation and costly: 59 EUR/dbl. bed. Never again!
Only good thing was the location close to Lago-Mall, train station and city center, but this credit goes to the owner about a century (or more) ago...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stefan G
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I usually do not stay hotel below 4 stars or minimum 3 stars so I was bit worried about what to find. But due to all better option in Konstanz (like my favourite The Halms) was full I booked this hotel. But the hotel came out to be better than expectation. It is a family run small hotel. The room was small but clean. Also the bed, pillow etc were clean. Bathroom is recently refurbished and I must admit that though it was small but very clean and modern.
They even kept my request for extra pillows and power sockets for my laptop camera etc.
Prices are though little in the higher side considering the size and class of the hotel

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank SUBIRGHOSH
Reviewed 12 August 2010

We had a good time here. This little, charming hotel is located perfectly in the city center. I wasn't worried about the hotel being horrible because they have a lovely website and I had emailed them several times before arriving and they were swift and helpful in their replies - which to me always shows a good and popular business.

The hotel is in a great location, just a minute walk from the train station / harbour. The room we had was a suite for 3 adults and was spacious and clean with maid service everyday, cost 119 euros a night, whichs okay compared to the competition (e.g. youth hostel (YHA) charges 30 euros/bed in a dorm!) The room had a flat tv and a bathroom, towles, cups and soap included. Unfortunately furnishings past the sell-by date. They gave us a hairdryer and an electric water kettle. Beds were really comfy and the bedding was cosy! It was lovely and the staff do speak enough english to get you by if you don't speak German.

There´s a supermarket and a little mall opposite and the old town is just a minute walk. The hotel will give you a key and you can come and go as you please, I must admit the hotel didn't look as bright as the website but we weren't dissapointed and it was really good value for the location alone! Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra_Laurer
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Hotel Graf is an awful place: the rooms are small and noisy, the service is terrible and it is just as expensive as a 4 star hotel. Absolutely NOT! recommendable. We stayed there only for one night with our little son (5 months). We had to pay 80€ to get a tiny double room (excluding shower and toiletts). First of all they let us wait for 30 min to get the keys for our room (although we had reserved the room) and then they made us leave the stroller outside the hotel in the rain as we were not allowed to leave it in the floor of the hotel. Never go there if you don´t have to....

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family