Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
$115
View deal
eDreams
Orbitz.com
All reviews restaurant terrace kili climb mosquito net hot water pre post moshi town monkeys adventure provider tanzania climbers internet base comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2022

Usually, I don't leave reviews or feedback, but this hotel impressed me with the high quality of service at a reasonable price! The staff was friendly and very nice. They answered all my questions and helped me with every request. The room was cozy and clean. I had a good rest. This is an excellent option for those who'd like to spend time in comfort but don't want to overpay for necessary services.
Also, I'd like to highlight the delicious breakfasts. The food quality and taste were excellent! I liked it very much.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed at Aishi before and after our Kili climb. It was absolutely fantastic time. The staff is so nice, accommodating, and always smiling. The hotel is surrounded by a tropical forest, so we've seen a lot of monkeys and birds. It's a quiet place, where you can relax near the pool after an exhausting adventure on the mountain. Hope to be back there one day :)

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2022

Great value for money - quiet place with nice friendly staff and a solid good restaurant. The room was neat and tidy, with a fan and a mosquito net. My stay was quite long, so I arranged a couple of day-trips at the reception desk - went smoothly.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

SLOW food service and a mosquito net for a single bed over a double bed (my rating = 0), means I can’t recommend this lovely place (garden setting). It’s clean, staff is friendly. But we couldn’t get under or stay under the mosquito net, and the prix fixe lunch (our only choice) took over 2 hours to arrive. (WHY? There were only a few items to choose from and most items were cold.)

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2022

Aishi Machame is always a perfect choice for both a vacation and a business trip to Tanzania alike. I am often staying there on my visits. Not only is it located in a green, tranquil neighbourhood, but also here one will always find everything for a good rest: nice staff, good restaurant and swimming pool. Also, in the morning one may see monkeys from the restaurant terrace.

I have been to many places in Moshi and Kilimanjaro at large, and Aishi certainly has one of the best internet providers. It is reliable and reasonably fast.

Kudos to the people of Aishi - the staff here is always smiling, friendly and helpful. I will certainly stop by Aishi on my next adventure in Tanzania!

Date of stay: March 2022