“Best Location EVER!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Eagles 409

Dining area overlooks the Hummingbird Run.
Huge outdoor hot tub Inside hot tub
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Huge outdoor hot tub
Inside hot tub
Fully equipped kitchen
Living room has gas fireplace and high definition TV
Looking from the living room to the kitchen
Master bedroom
Master bedroom with ensuite
boot change area
Outside looking at the ski tunnel in the village center. The unit is on the closest corner.
Located on the ski run. Our unit is at the bottom right corner of this picture.
View from the living room
Aerial view of Big White Ski Resort
master bedroom
living room
kitchen
second bedroom
third bedroom
view from living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kate H
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Location EVER!”
Reviewed 14 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I recently rented Eagles 409 and although I did a bit of research, I was not familiar with Big White so I was sort of winging it in terms of location. 409 is absolutely the best unit in this complex which is so conveniently located for access to the village and to the slopes that I couldn't quite believe it.

Location:
Although it is on the 4th floor, it is actually on slope level so if you leave the condo you are about 20 steps to putting your skis on and just going. Perfect. Lunch? Short break? Just ski right back in, leave your skis outside. The heart of the village is only 100 steps away as well. A quick little walk for coffee in the morning or lunch, dinner, groceries - everything is right there.

Unit:
The unit is great. I have a lot of experience with rental units and 409 has hit the nail on the head. My group was only 3 people but the unit would sleep 8 comfortably in beds and probably another 2 in on the sofa sleeper. Great TVs. Good programming. Fantastic Internet. There were also some nice touches - plenty of tissues and paper towels, dishes to eat on and cook with and condiments! Unit was sparkling clean on arrival.

Complex:
Wonderful with a HUGE indoor/outdoor hot tub (more like a pool) and a games room and sauna. Very nice for entertaining the kids.

Booking:
Booking was a breeze. Instructions clear and the arrival video provided made everything crystal clear.

Thank you Ed for a wonderful time. Although my son broke his arm on day 1, we will be back next year. :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing - it was perfect.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Theresa F
Burnaby
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed 26 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This is my 3rd time in Big White and I found this place is at the most convenient location. We skied out from the door to the beginner run in the morning as warm up and skied right back in for lunch as well as at the end of the day. At night, it was two minutes walk to the center of the village for dinner and grocery shopping. The place actually looked much better than the pictures and I enjoyed the fantastic view from the big window watching sunset and people ski by. The kitchen is well equipped. The king size bed in the master bedroom is so comfortable, I even wrote down the brand and planning to get one for home. We did not have to bother the owner at all during our stay because all the instruction given to us were very clear and everything worked the way it should. Thank you Ed for renting your place to us and made our stay worry free and enjoyable.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Bill S
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Best location at Big White; well furnished”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

First condo on the right as you go through the tunnel from the village. We stayed here a number of years ago and the place has been upgraded. A true ski in, ski out location. Perfect for 7-8 people.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Southwestern Ontario
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Scotland
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
People with disabilities
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing