See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2015

The hotel rooms were ample size and so were the bathrooms. I stayed for a week and always felt safe within the property. The food was bland and monotonous containing mainly rice and beans. The AC was absolutely amazing after long days. The staff was extremely helpful and I felt comfortable leaving my valuables with them. My showers were always cool or cold which never bothered me after spending all day in the heat. The WiFi was pretty poor and some of the hotel's networks would work sometimes while others would not.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a week this month and was very satisfied. Rooms are large, with very simple and practical furniture. Bathrooms are also large with clean showers and good hot water. Nice pool and covered cabana and bar outside. Indoor restaurant serves good food, though be prepared to eat a lit if rice, beans, and plantains. Wi-fi is very poor, and often did not work at all. There is a small canteen up front in which you can purchase small toiletry items and bottles of soda. Laundry service is cheap and excellent. I always felt very safe on this property, and would return without hesitation.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2015

The common areas of this compound are open air. The rooms are simple, with great AC, TV, and WiFi. We stayed 5 nights and it was very pleasant. The food was a bit repetitive, but it was good (we stayed away from uncooked produce and did not use the tap water or ice.) Remember, clean water is a precious resource for the local people. Leaving unfinished water bottles or dumping them out publicly is considered an insult.

Room Tip: I was in several rooms. They only varied in the size and number of beds.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank CMPofCharleston
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Hello everyone!!! if you want a good customer service please avoid this hotel. I booked this hotel for my senior parents thinking that they would be treated with respect and they would enjoyed their stays but instead it was the opposite.

When my parents went for their breakfast ( which is included) there were treated as if they had entered the restaurant without being guests in the hotel. Their server at the restaurant was rude and instead of saying Good morning!!! he said; "ARE YOU GUYS STAYING AT THE HOTEL" it is not what it was said, is how he said it. what kind of customer service is that? and what kind of respect do you show to your guest? specially seniors. Then my parents wanted an extra slice of bread and for that they got charged 72 Cordobas the equivalent to $2.67 US so their breakfast was not free, becareful what you ask for, check in advance what you are entitled to have.

I am afraid that by the actions of your employee you guys are getting this review from myself. My question to the server would be. Would you have treated my parents different if they were speaking in a different language or look like a tourist? My parents are Nicaraguan and it is sad to say that they were treated like criminals in their own country.

I would really like management to train their staff on how to treat a customer regardless of age and ethnicity. I would also like the manager to have a talk with the server. Too bad my mom could not get his name.

You would also get a review from me in Spanish just to make sure locals can read this review as well.

Will Parents or I stay in this hotel again? well take a good guess, Would I?

Room Tip: Ask what is included in the breakfast
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Rebeca Auxiliad... R
Reviewed 18 December 2014

I stayed at this hotel for over a week in 2006 while on a consulting trip in the area. I loved the hotel, and I particularly loved the view of the three nearby volcanoes from the back door and the back yard. And, I also really loved the little areas in the hotel, literally interior gardens, that were filled with live plants.

The staff, including the front desk staff and the housekeeping staff, were uniformly helpful, despite occasional language barriers.

If I had to return to this area again, I would not hesitate to stay again in this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business