I booked this hotel entirely based off of the photos here on Trip Advisor and the reality lived up to the hope. This is a stunning hotel with the best outdoor space in the region and a great view of the gulf from the top terrace on down to the pool. You should stay here is my point.
Other random facts, some good, some not as good:
1) Expensive taxi rides will be a fact of life if you want to go into town and especially if you want to go to a beach club (think 50 euros). My advice is to just post up by the pool for a week or a month because you won't want to go anywhere else
2) Wife and I had a deluxe room with a private terrace, and I would rate the terrace as A++
3) The shower situation in the whole region is weird and the Belrose is no exception--I have no idea why they don't have shower curtains or a fixed head option, but they don't anywhere in the town or broader region (not my first stay in ST). I think the style is to sit in the tub Indian style and shower or something.
4) Great staff with near fluency in English
5) Guests were a mix of high end Americans and Western Europeans but mostly the latterMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking