All reviews shuttle service south of france free shuttle the hotel manager saint tropez wonderful hotel hotel shuttle hotel room memorable stay luxury hotel hidden gem pool area long weekend great setting three nights hotel is located karim
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We returned yesterday after a 10 night stay and cannot speak highly enough about this hotel, the management and the staff. With only 15 suites the hotel was very personable and every member of staff from management to room service knew our names. The shuttle service was extremely efficient and they even collected and dropped off other members of our family who were staying in central St Tropez. Will be returning soon.

Room Tip: The Catherine suite was excellent with views over the pool but accessed via a narrow spiral staircase
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed at the Muse Hotel for three nights before flying back to London. We were greeted by nearly all staff which was a nice touch. The room was spacious and very clean. We unfortunately did not eat in the restaurant apart from breakfast but did order room service which was very good, I would just say a little expensive but I think it would be the case anywhere in St Tropez. What did make us laugh was when we pulled up in our hire car (Citroen DS) they offered to park it, when we noticed later on it was at the end of the car park behind a bush! It clearly did not fit in with the row of Lamborghinis or Porsches :-) Thank you Muse, we had a lovely relaxing stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights with our 1 year old baby. Wonderful venue with beautiful gardens and pool area, impeccable service and great food! Plus for the 24h shuttle service. Best service ever, nothing’s ever a problem and you are always met with a friendly smile! Will definitely come back to this wonderful oasis.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I am so sad to be leaving this exceptional hotel tomorrow. I can not fault it. The service is above and beyond. The pool is a blissful sanctuary. The food was exceptional. Massage sublime. I will not stay anywhere else in St Tropez from now on. The Muse is perfection. Thank you to Karim and his top level staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I have planned to stay 3 nites but because of the excellent service, the magnificent decor and atmosphere of this place I extended by stay by 3 more nites! I would to come back again in the near future...

Room Tip: Every room is a good room!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo