See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We had a basic but clean room overlooking the beautiful garden. The owner Julian couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. We had two excellent meals in the garden restaurant which seemed to be very popular with the locals.

Room Tip: There was no lift but the staff carried our cases up to our room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The place is situated in a very nice garden, and serves delicious food. The staff is extremely friendly and copes very well with small children. They are flexible as to what to serve children, and have some very good tips on what to eat. Definitely worth a visit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Review based on our restaurant experience and not the hotel...
Limited menu and quite expensive considering the venue is situated a little out of the main town which normally means better quality food at lower prices...
Service was casual and indifferent.
Wines priced over 30 euros too was over the top....should offer more choice and be competitive.
The food we ordered was perfectly good so no complaints there but the drinks bill came as a bit of a shock...be careful ordering long drinks as aperos....we paid 45 euros for 4 drinks,one of which was just a pastis so someone is taking the Mickey somewhat !
Rement

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Incredibly rude staff. I am vegetarian and so politely asked “avez-vous des plats végétariens”. Her response was to inform the couple on the table next to us that I am both English and vegetarian, to which all three erupted with laughter. Vegetarianism in France may be funny, but don’t humiliate your customers.

Plus, I ended up paying 23€ for extremely salty and not very tasty veggie pasta – waaay overpriced! What a mug I am.

I’ll certainly never go back and I recommend you don’t try either, whether you're vegetarian or not.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AlexanderT231
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I found the hotel by accident in a hurry, and was so pleasantly surprised! We arrived quite late, but the owner of the hotel (who also cooks for you sometimes) greeted us very well and made us dinner. Overall through our stay he was extremely helpful and friendly, which really added to our trip. The restaurant is beautiful and the food is great. It also seems to be a place for locals. All in all - if you are going for a long weekend I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends