See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Basic but clean. Stayed in a large room with 2 double beds and ensuite - scratchy towels but comfy beds. Wifi slightly intermittent and could only find one plug socket. Pleasant & helpful staff. Great breakfast for 6€!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had an overnight visit to Calais and stayed here. It is a really nice hotel. Very basic but great for the price. Very friendly landlady and informative about the town. The location of the hotel is excellent, a few minutes walk and in the town square. No traffic noise on the hotel is located on the corner of two roads and is located in the middle of a residential area. Parking was easy outside on the street. The room was nice. A bonus is for me and my part was that it shows UK tv channels. Not what I'd generally go away for to do but having a 1 year old child it helped with the early night in the room.

Would definitely go back if in town.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed one night in the VIctoria. We were met by the landlady who was very friendly and helpful. the room was basic but clean and did the job. the hotel was quite close to the town hall and to a good selection of restaurants and bars. On departure the Landlord saw u off in his dressing gown as his wife took us to the overnight garage we had booked and let us and our car out. Breakfast was served in our room in good time fro our crossing. All in all a bit quirky but i'd go again

Room Tip: Hotel on a corner of the 2 roads but never really noticed traffic noise as the area appeared quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I spent one night at Hotel Victoria in Calais, which was recommended to me by my taxi driver. Not only did I receive a room at a very affordable price, I also received top-notch service that went beyond my expectations. The room was clean and incredibly comfortable. The front desk staff was fully accommodating and attentive. They offer printing services at a small price, which I desperately needed. A+ concierge service in a small boutique hotel. Do not hesitate to book your stay at Hotel Victoria!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Only stayed one night. Bizarre quirky hotel with very unusual decor. A bit tired in appearance and needed better towels and softer toilet paper. Comfortable enough for the price. Very friendly staff. Great location. Pillows too lumpy

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends