Hotel Des Bains(Gerardmer)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 183
US$ 170
Travelocity
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

US$ 215
US$ 73
US$ 68
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

Le Manoir au Lac(Gerardmer)
US$ 226
US$ 124
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Perfect location overlooking the lake. (ask for lake view) The hotel has been updated lately and is very comfortable and well appointed. Nice spa and pool. I did not eat there but I heard the restaurant is good

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I'll preface this review by saying I usually do my best to find the positive in everything however this hotel has left nothing but negative with me. The reception staff are efficient and I received my key quickly. On opening the door of the bedroom I was met with a strong odour of stale tobacco, old carpet as if I stepped into an old unvisited museum. I immediately opened the windows. On entering the bathroom I walked into a spiders web which covered my face, and I hate spiders. I'm a photographer and my clients were waiting for me so I didn't have time to complain until the next morning, my complaint was noted without an apology or an offer to change rooms. At that point I warned the reception that I would leave a negative review on such social media as here. NO reaction. I went to have breakfast. Another disappointment. For 13.50€ I'd expect more than yoghurt, croissant, and boiled eggs. When my wife/assistant arrived she too found the room full of smells even having left the window open 24 hours. Also the bathroom was tiny as was the bedroom. We had to step on the toilet seat to get out of the shower. My wife had difficulty opening the shower door too. As the wedding photographer at a 3 day event I needed to be on top form...I was not. At night the air con motors outside the window kept us awake and to add to our misery the fire alarm went off twice. So guess who won't be going back to the Beau Rivage hotel? My wife and I.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2016

It is right at the lake, which is great.

However, the rooms are really outdated and cheap-looking, and our room, despite being non-smoking, smelled of cigar smoke. The shower was nicely tiled, but smelled musty when we arrived.

And while I tend to expect less from staff outside the US customer-service wise, the woman who checked me out gave me major attitude for no reason. I later saw her laughing it up with some French guests.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We had no reservation and just stumbled in. The staff was very friendly and helpful and showed us some rooms. The hotel room we hade was a bit outdated but still clean and with good beds.
A nice place to stay with beautiful lakeview while sipping drinks on the terras.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Great Hotel in a lovely location with good facilitiies. However the staff can come across a being a little cold, and we had a couple of poor experiences because of that. The first was when we had had dinner in town, but decided to walk back to the Hotel around 10pm for a drink before bed, understanding that the Hotel bar would shut at 11pm. When we arrived at the Hotel around 10.20pm, the barman was already shutting up, and when we asked for a drink he said it had not been busy so he was shutting up. Rather than pouring us 4 Amarettos ( no ice or anything difficult required), he just said he was shutting and that was it. We could have stayed at the restaurant in town who would have been happy for the extra business, but this barman wanted his bed too much and the Hotel i guess did not want the business. Our second poor experience was when we asked to have some laundry done. The in room book said there would be a laundry bag in the room, but there was not one. When we initially asked at reception thye sem confused as to whether the Hotel in fact offered a laundry service, but eventually figured it out and gave us a bag. we put about 20 items in the bag and returned it to reception as instructed, although we took the extra precaution of adding a list of the items into the bag which we would normally see in other Hotels. When the laundry did not arrive back in our room the night before our departure as promised, we thought we would ask for it before breakfast the next day. After lots of phone calls by the receptionist to housekeeping, we were told not to worry, and we went into breakfast and we could collect our clothes on the way out. However when we returned to reception, we found well over half of our clothes missing. More phone calls ensued, we were again told that it was not a problem (atlthough we were not so sure by then) and we were told to wait in reception. After 15 minutes waiting was asked of the rest of our laundry could perhaps be brought to our roo. After about 30 minutes our room door was knocked and the rest of our laundry arrived, or so we thought. But no we were still missing 5 smaller items. We decided to give up and leave it just wasnt worth the drama.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple