“Delicious regional food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Another great find. We had a delicious meal: we took one of the set menus 3 courses for 24€90 plus a great wine. I had goats cheese salad followed by fish with amazing potatoes. Then a sumptuous chocolate mousse. The service was good too.

1  Thank j462

Reviewed 31 July 2016

we have been coming here since manu and patou opened several years ago. we visit 3-4 times a year and have never been disappointed. it is easily the best in font romeu since they use the best ingredients and manu is a fantastic chef. they are also very pleasant company

Reviewed 8 February 2016

This was my 2nd trip to this restaurant and i enjoyed it as much as the first time (2 years ago).
Although they don't speak English it's such a pleasant atmosphere i enjoy going there as the friendly staff will do everything they can to accommodate even the worst French speakers!!
The chef (who does speak a bit of English) came out to check i was happy with my steak - which i was!
Wold highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

We discovered this place in 2014 and I now insist we go every time we are in Font Romeu. The food is always excellent and it's very reasonably priced. I just love it.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Do not go here if you are looking for decent food, it is very poor
We ordered a kids meal. The frites were very greasy, the meat was heavily undercooked and our 6 year old could not swallow it (neither could my husband).
I had smoked salmon for a starter; which was soaked in vinagre and oil and not recognizable as salmon. The main dish was fish, which was covered with half a cm of disgusting garlic paste, the same stuff the cook had put on my potatoes and on my husbands mussels. Even though I ate only two bites of the fish with garlic, I was thirsty the entire night.