“Delicious Food and Great service!”

Persian Basket Kitchen & Bar
Reserve a table
Mon, 27/09
20:00
Ranked #28 of 108 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Description: Whether you're looking to try your first bite of authentic Persian cuisine or looking for a little taste of home, Persian Basket Kitchen & Bar in Johns Creek, GA, boasts mouthwatering dishes fit for any individual. This Middle Eastern restaurant features a posh yet inviting atmosphere, perfect for brunch with your girlfriends or dinner with your significant other. This restaurant uses authentic elements of Middle Eastern cooking, such as aromatic herbs, freshly baked breads, and all-natural yogurt to create unique and memorable dishes. They source their ingredients from local markets and farmers, giving you a taste of the best produce around. Whether you're stopping by for brunch, lunch, or dinner, you'll get to choose from hand-crafted dishes, such as ghormeh sabzi stew, lamb kabob, falafel. This Middle Eastern restaurant offers an extensive wine, beer, and cocktail list to pair with your meal and make it a real celebration.
Reviewed 20 February 2021

I have been wanting to try this restaurant for some time, but it wasn't close to my house. I am a lover of mediterranean/greek food and find it interesting that different countries/cultures put their spin on a similar dish. The chef here is a magician, using herbs and spices, nuts and fruit to make things that you love the taste of but can't put your finger on what the flavor is. My friend and I ordered appetizers, salads and meals to share. We had hummus, fresh and made with real olive oil - our waitress brought veggies to dip since we are watching our carbs, but the bread looked and smelled amazing. There was an olive tapenade that was delicious, with pomegranate and walnuts that was super yummy and just something that didn't resemble any olive tampenade that I have ever had. Salad was fresh and made with a tangy feta cheese and veggies. We also ordered the herb/nut/cheese dish, don't remember the name but the fresh herbs were great with dill and parsley. I ordered a koobideh kebab with my salad and it was a substantial serving, not overcooked like will happen at restaurants that par cook ahead of time, cooked a medium plus, perfect with nice flavor. The best part of the meal I think was the eggplant stew with lamb that was absoloutely delicious, sweet/savory served with rice that we upgraded to one with the fruit in it that was tasty and a huge portion. The hot tea made with rose water was very good, my first time trying, interesting flavor profile. They had some great sounding desserts, but like I said, trying to watch the carbs so you will have to try for yourself and report back. I am sure they will be delicious! Service was great overall, the staff is welcoming and helpful and conversational without being intrusive. I really appreciate a great local restaurant and will be back soon with some Persian friends!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 11 February 2021

A lot of veggie and vegan options ....Great food and service . Loved it .
Farid took care of us and was very helpful.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Very good! We always went to Rumi’s and decided to give a try to come here . It was the right choice. It’s delicious and fresh. The service is good. I am sure this restaurant will do great! Bon appétit

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank AlissonB
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Great food, great service!
Everything was clean, the food looked so good and delicious
I will definitely recommend and come back again!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Yum! We found this restaurant a month ago and absolutely loved everything we tried! The manager was so friendly and personable and helped us navigate the menu. We took our kids back yesterday and they loved it all too! Goat cheese and hummus appetizers are delicious. The kebabs are wonderful. Everything tastes so fresh and flavorful.

Date of visit: December 2020