“Best Italian Restaurant in Alpharetta/ Johns Creek”
Review of Trattoria One 41

Trattoria One 41
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Trattoria one 41 promotes a “grown up” environment while showcasing Chef Marc Sublette’s passion for Italian cuisine: “Simple and robust” with an uncompromising pursuit of quality. Open 7 nights. Monday - Saturday 14 & older please; Sundays families welcome. Please enjoy our boutique twenty table restaurant with an unmistakable in town feel. Combine this with neighborhood warmth and charm and you have Trattoria one 41. Buon Appetitio!
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Awesome appetizers ( artichokes and also sausage and peppers ). Great wine and a wonderful meal for my wife and I ( Grouper and Veal ). Best of all the atmosphere
and service - outstanding.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, the food is delicious. Everything I tried was fantastic. We started at the bar and the bartenders were nice and attentive. Then, our party of 8 sat for dinner. Our waitress attentive, but not overbearing. All of the employees were friendly. We started out with appetizers and bread and they were all yummy! The bread came with a cheesy sauce and it was so fresh and delicious! The artichoke appetizer was fantastic along with the meatball app. The muscles and sausage were amazing too! I had the Mista salad and it was good, but I tried the Rucola and it was excellent and different! I ordered the Seabass and it was tasty and I tried a co-workers grouper and it was delicious. I heard the veal/chicken parm is amazing. Their red sauce is just the best! Dessert didn't disappoint either. The cheesecake with caramel sauce was sooo good. The tiramisu and chocolate cake w gelato was good. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Awesome lasagna, pasta, fish and artichokes. The bread is so wonderful. Warm and the dipping sauce so good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place is outstanding with the atmosphere, quality of food & choices. The wait staff goes out of their way to make sure your dining experience is excellent.
You will never be disappointed eating here

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This is where I bring my business team when we are in town for a meeting. The generous portions make it easy for us to share and enjoy the variety of tasty offerings. The seafood entrees are always very popular.!