“Food is always great but have concerns about cleanliness ”
Review of Biryani pot

Biryani pot
Ranked #42 of 108 Restaurants in Johns Creek
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

As mentioned in the subject, food at Biryani Pot is always great, we love it. But we never find plates very clean. Have also brought to their notice but hasn't changed anything, even today pointed it out. Another thing is - buffet is very expensive $15.99... we suddenly saw spike of $3s...

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I love this Indian spot. The service is slow but the food is phenomenal! I had the Punjabi Chana masala and it was incredible. The food is fresh and packed with flavor. I'm a huge fan of ginger so this plate was right up my alley. I was nervous but so glad that I took this chance. I got a side of garlic naan which was sensational. The staff is not very attentive but the food is worth the wait. Give them a try!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for the first time on Mothers Day. Two of six of our party arrived early and were seated quickly as the restaurant was almost completely empty. They tried to order some naan as they were new to Indian cuisine but knew this was supposed to be good. The waiter refused to take the order until they were ready to order the whole meal.

We all arrived a few minutes later. We had been served warm water and a delicious, small smoothie.

We waited at least 30 minutes for the waiter to come back. When he finally did the restaurant was 3/4s full with Indian folk. Many had already been served their food.

We ordered 3 appetizers to share and about 5 meals to share between the 6 of us.

Ten minutes later we were served 1 appetizer.

Thirty minutes after that,we still had been served nothing else. The restaurant was full by this time and unbelievably, most had been served.

A large Indian family that came in after us and sat at the next table was almost finished with their meal.

At this point I thought I'd better check Trip Advisor to see what I could see.

This was when I saw the first "It sucks to be white in this place" review.

I got up and went to the cashier and said I'd pay for the one appetizer but that after more than an hour waiting, we were leaving.

He tried to persuade me to wait "another 10 or 15 minutes". But no way. No telling what sort of food quality we'd have gotten after this.

At least he didn't charge me for the one appetizer

Avoid this place like the plague if you're not Indian.

Monday, I'm calling John's Creek and entering a formal complaint of racism about this place.

2  Thank jaguar77
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The Vegetable Biryani was very tasty with nice aroma. It went well with the Malai Kofta and Roti. Very dedicated customer service and who cares about ambiance when you get very good food to taste on. Must visit for Biryani lovers and saw lot of carryout in the short span we were around.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We order our carry out from this resturant and have been very impressed with taste. Their goat meat is the best