All reviewslast minute bookingstaff were helpfultwin roombasic hotelminute walkstudents
Reviewed 16 July 2017

concerning to irresponsible actions by canceling my reservation one day before check in without any notice in prior and in a very short time I RECIEVED AN EMAIL AT 23:00 BEFORE MY CHECK IN ABOUT 15 HOURS which made me tolerate a very high price that is the difference between the hotel that I reserved before and the new one, in addition to the stress that I faced to find a place to spend my vacation in a high season .
and the excuse that you mentioned "strike " to cancel my reservation is not acceptable it was SUCH A BIG LIE specially that according to my legal experience as a lawyer; strikes are not a force majeure.and take into your consideration that I checked the mentioned situation by my self while I was there and I found a BIG LIE which cost me a lot . AND I WILL NOT STOP SAYING THAT U R THE WORST HOTEL EVER

Room Tip: don`t waste ur time wz irresponsible hotel simply don`t trust to book wz them
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Fabrice N, General Manager at Campanile Paris Ouest - Pont De Suresnes, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Shaimaa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are very sorry to learn that your experience didn't meet your expectations.
I would like to understand exactly your problem because my team don't find your reservation in our system to give me an explanation.
I remain at your disposal should you wish to discuss further. You may contact me at hebergement.suresnes@campanile.fr

Fabrice N. General Manager

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Companile Paris big name but my experience is very very poor... we reach hotel at 10:30pm after long journey from india..our room at 2 nd floor.. but Lift was not working..nobody help us to take bags to the rooms..they should have 2 lifts ...lots of renovation/construction was going on..Rooms was very small..internet speed was not good..Breakfast is average..2/10

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Fabrice N, General Manager at Campanile Paris Ouest - Pont De Suresnes, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear Mr Mahesh,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry to learn that your experience at the Campanile Paris Ouest Pont de Suresnes didn't meet your expectations.
We would like to extend our sincere apologies and have shared your comments with ours teams to improve our service. Concerning our wifi, please accept my apologies for that, it is a pity we did not get the information during your stay as we would have tried to rectify that.
Our Staff always endeavor to make our guests feel comfortable and relaxed during their stays, and we would like to be a 'second house' for all our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back in order to let you live the real experience with us.

Kind regards,
Fabrice N. General Manager.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Very happy with this hotel (despite the building work going on). Lovely room, reception staff very helpful. All ruined by a restaurant manageress who obviously thought her job was to keep us in line. Rule No 1, at breakfast, you must keep your all you stuff on a tray - no exceptions, just do it! Well, don't worry, we won't make that mistake again because we won't be coming back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Fabrice N, General Manager at Campanile Paris Ouest - Pont De Suresnes, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.
I would like to sincerely apologise for the experience you had during your stay which is definitely not a reflexion of our service. Please be ensured that all your comments have been shared with the different departments and actions have been taken accordingly.
I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again, and maybe leave you with a flawless memory of your stay in Suresnes.

Fabrice N. General Manager

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I checked in 1 hour ago and I already regret having done so...

How much renovation/construction does a Hotel need to go under before it actually closes its doors?

I give a positive note on the nostalgia feeling it provides its clients, internet speed feels like the famous 64k modems from the 90's - thumbs up - Want to watch netflix? Better bring some downloaded content...otherwise might take a couple of hours.

Room is clean and functional, and that's about it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Fabrice N, Manager at Campanile Paris Ouest - Pont De Suresnes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your reutn. It's very important for us to know what our guests feel.
We are very sorry for the discomfort caused by the renovations.
I hope my answer is up to your expectations.
Best regards, Fabrice N. Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2017

As the hotel is going through renovations (though this is not stated on their website) the front desk and access to the lift were compromised. Rooms to the front do suffer from the traffic noise, and for some strange reason the tv was set high up near the ceiling.

Breakfast was very average for the price, however, the staff in general are professional and helpful.

Room Tip: Front is affected by the traffic noise
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Fabrice N, Manager at Campanile Paris Ouest - Pont De Suresnes, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Ashley,
thanks for taking time to leave a comment following your stay. This is really helpful to improve our standards.
We are sorry about the inconveniences you knew during your stay and that you will not be deterred to come back.
Have a nice day.