All reviews silver line free shuttle toilet and sink separate wc cdg airport eiffel tower nespresso machine queen bed spacious room aeroville shopping centre pizza place mini fridge the bus hotel is modern minute ride family room last night
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We were impressed by the size of the rooms along with a separate toilet from the main bathroom. The staff were kind when we came in late and even poured me a glass of wine from the small bar(i paid for it). The shuttle to the airport for on time and easy to use although the schedule at the desk was difficult to interpret for me.

Our only complaint was there are some stains in the hallways and room carpets but people trash hotels so it's expected.

C

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Me and my friend stayed here for two nights (23-25 September 2017) to celebrate my 18th birthday in Paris. I had written this on the notes, so I thought that the Hotel would have been very welcoming. Upon arrival at 10.10AM, we were told that we would have to pay an extra 35 Euros because we had ‘ arrived early ‘. Upon booking, I selected the option which would notify the hotel that we would arrive before 12PM. We were unaware that it would cost extra to arrive early, otherwise we would not have stayed. The lady (I think her name was Virginie) who ‘greeted‘ us was very unwelcoming towards us and did not smile once. That and the extra charge had already ruined the start of our holiday. We then got to the hotel room, it was clean, but there were no free toiletries as stated on booking.com. Instead, there was a pathetic bottle which claimed to be for ‘hands, hair and body’. A toothbrush and toothpaste was 7 euros, the food was over priced and overall this hotel put a massive downer on our stay. Will never stay at a Novotel hotel again.

Room Tip: There is nothing good about this hotel. In the middle of nowhere.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank farrah2109
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Rooms are just about clean enough, beds are comfortable but there is no restaurant in the hotel, only microwave food in fridges which has a bit of a youth hostel feel. There is also only one restaurant in the area (Courtepaille) so an easy night out is not really possible. I chose the hotel as it was supposed to have a gym (24 hours fitness facilities!???) this is the most ridiculous part - there is one room with one treadmill, one bike and one cross trainer. Not even mats or weights so that unfortunately is a joke. Breakfast is pretty hideous. Massive queues in a cramped area and you have to cook your own egg. It's very unhygienic and just not practicable. On a positive note the pillows are nice. All in all I wouldn't come back as I feel it has been falsely advertised.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I can only highly recommend the hotel, very comfortable and the Queen bed suite is really perfect for a good night sleep after a tiring journey. The breakfast is a feast with varied choice to suit everyone! The only drawback is the poor bus connection from the airport to the hotel. We arrived at night around 10 pm and we had to wait more than 30 minutes in the cold for one bus to arrive and it was packed!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Very convenient airport hotel at CDG. It is walking distance from the terminal and next to the train station is you need to go to Paris downtown. It has a very good restaurant an the breakfast menu is quite good. The rooms are very basic but clean, do not expect somenthing fancy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business