1,023 results
All reviews free shuttle last night the executive lounge next morning the bus other hotels charles de gaulle airport catch the train breakfast buffet lobby bar shuttle service room was large stayed one night flight home rental car tgv station early flight
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been at this hotel quite few times. The receptionists are highly professional and speak very good English. The rooms are quite spacious with all required amenities and clean.
The hotel offers a free shuttle service to and from the airport which is just a 10 minuets ride.
Located in Rossy, is the center of this tiny historic village which has a selection of restaurants....... some of them are unfortunately closed at weekend. A free shuttle bus runs to the Aeroville shopping center which offer a wide selection of shops and restaurant.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank ZiCa
Alexandra B, Manager at Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Marcello L,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel.
We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. Thank you for the nice comments about our staff, room cleanliness as well as our airport shuttle.
Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Thank you again for your time and we look forward to your next visit and if we may be of any assistance please let me know.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Ahhh, large rooms, ample plugs, good hotel restaurant. Was a great respite before our flight home. Highly recommend for fellow travels. Extremely clean, and had friendly staff. Convenient free shuttle. if only the flight back were as pleasant as this hotel!

Room Tip: Area seemed very quiet.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zenlibrarian

Dear Zenlibrarian,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.
With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.
Thank you for staying at the Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Roissy en France.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The hotel was a typical airport Marriott. The rooms were comfortable and decent sized and the bed was comfortable with fresh clean linens.

The hotel is a bit further away than many of the airport hotels but they offer a shuttle which is pretty frequent from the RER/TGV station at the airport.

I didn't use the restaurant (my flight was too early in the morning to have breakfast there) but it looked nice and a bit more interesting than most the restaurants at the airport hotels around CDG.

I did use the workout room - everything was newer and in good working order. The workout room was large based on the size of the hotel (not huge compared to the neighbors) and plenty of machines for multiple people to use at the same time.

The staff also were attentive (I've had much worse luck in other CDG airport hotels so it was a nice surprise). Of course, speaking French (or at least attempting to!) seemed to go a long way.

Would stay again if I had an overnight layover.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DAL504

Dear DAL504,
We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. Thank you for the nice comments about our staff, fitness as well as our airport shuttle.
Thank you again for your time and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This is a seriously expensive hotel in which to eat or drink .
Truly eye watering pricing , even by Paris/airport standards .

That said , the quality of service is superb , all of them . Front desk , concierge ,restaurant and bar . All superb.

I spend a lot of my life in hotels and it is really good to see this level of effort in a major chain hotel .

Special mention to the breakfast girls and the bar guys . Great

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 320man

Dear 320man,
Thank you for your feedback with regards to your recent stay with us and also for the nice comments about staff.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We were bumped from a flight and were transported to this Marriott. So, I add that caveat -- we were not paying for this hotel.

Upon entry, the lobby is nice. The service, outside of one individual, was good. Three things stuck out as poor:

1) When I checked in, my husband was outside getting the luggage. I went up to the check in desk and the rewards check in representative, a male, asked me to come over to him because someone was already at the regular check in desk. I approached him and explained the situation -- he was not overly friendly. What really bothered me is as soon as my husband walked up he completely dismissed me and only spoke to and made eye contact with my husband. It was like I wasn't there! It was blatantly sexist and rude. I was in the middle of completing the check in transaction and that did not matter. I was flabbergasted... but too tired to care enough to say anything. Afterward, my husband even commented that he thought the entire situation was off-putting.

2 - Rooms/hallways are worn down and dated, not nearly as nice as other Marriotts. There was permanent marker residue on our walls.

3 - The food was inedible. We were clearly part of a program where they shove all airport standby passengers in one section of the restaurant (with everyone else was bumped from flights), sit you at a table with strangers and bring out the worst food. It was bland beyond normalcy. Imagine conference or airplane food -- prepackaged -- and knock it down about three levels. Blech! We did get free water at dinner so that was the only thing worth consuming. I will add that the servers tried hard to appease annoyed, hungry travelers. It wasn't their fault. I will also add although I didn't have time to do the breakfast buffet it seemed better.

The next night (yup, got bumped twice) we were put up in Hyatt and it was astronomically nicer -- the food, check-in and lobby. It wasn't a set menu and the food we chose was delicious!

If you're reading this and deciding between the two -- go to the Hyatt, trust me!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Alexandra B, Front Office Manager at Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Mrs Daysiees,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Paris Marriott Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.
As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Paris Roissy en France.

LHEEVSON MAMARIL